OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by monase

nobody can rock those joints like marty mcfly, i havent seen an on feet video that looks as good as the one in the movie

You almost have to have the correct size legs to pull that whole shoe off with the right jeans. You get what I mean?

yea so fullbacks and linemen porb wont be able to pull these off.

tihis sucks. anyone with a size 8 and want to gift me bc they are either insane or generous or both, hit me up.

yea so fullbacks and linemen porb wont be able to pull these off.

tihis sucks. anyone with a size 8 and want to gift me bc they are either insane or generous or both, hit me up.

Back to the future was one of my favorite movies, but the mags are still another one of Nike shoes you couldn't pay me to wear. Good for charity though.

Back to the future was one of my favorite movies, but the mags are still another one of Nike shoes you couldn't pay me to wear. Good for charity though.

I haven't seen a single person wear these in a way that looks remotely appealing.

Great shoe, but looks absolutely dreadful on foot.

I haven't seen a single person wear these in a way that looks remotely appealing.

Great shoe, but looks absolutely dreadful on foot.

These can't be considered "Rockable" tho....
No way in hell you can say that.

Now to make them look appealing, to a sneakerhead....

Proportion, is the key. (I still wouldn't wear them out "casually" )

Some of y'all are better off just wearing them to some, Back to the Future convention center shin dig....

(where the freak is my 2nd offer?!
grin.gif
)

These can't be considered "Rockable" tho....
No way in hell you can say that.

Now to make them look appealing, to a sneakerhead....

Proportion, is the key. (I still wouldn't wear them out "casually" )

Some of y'all are better off just wearing them to some, Back to the Future convention center shin dig....

(where the freak is my 2nd offer?!
grin.gif
)

I'm just going to assume "2015" is simply a nod to year in which the movie took place, and nothing more. Unless I skipped over some info?

I'm just going to assume "2015" is simply a nod to year in which the movie took place, and nothing more. Unless I skipped over some info?

^It could be just that, but I think we're all still hoping for something in 2015, power laces and all.

^It could be just that, but I think we're all still hoping for something in 2015, power laces and all.

in 2015 they'll probably release a new shoe, similar to how they followed up the huarache 2k4 with the hyperdunk and it'll be their flagship basketball shoe, featuring powerlaces and more than likely a limited "mcfly" colorway.

in 2015 they'll probably release a new shoe, similar to how they followed up the huarache 2k4 with the hyperdunk and it'll be their flagship basketball shoe, featuring powerlaces and more than likely a limited "mcfly" colorway.

Originally Posted by yungone350

Y r people saying that the ones who purchased a pair will get lapel pins?

Because the auctions said that it'd come with one.

Originally Posted by yungone350

Y r people saying that the ones who purchased a pair will get lapel pins?

Because the auctions said that it'd come with one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom