OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
croation! what up!

still plenty of time to win a pair for only $1 with all proceeds going to MJF foundation...

the more raffle tix you get, the better your chances!

http://ycmc.com

croation! what up!

still plenty of time to win a pair for only $1 with all proceeds going to MJF foundation...

the more raffle tix you get, the better your chances!

http://ycmc.com

Hey guys...wore these to work today. I'm a personal trainer at a high end health club in NJ...so first off...NOT the best pants to go with these...some baggy Nike basketball pants, but a lot of my clients heard about the auction as did my GM and they all wanted to see the Mags in person, so I took them out of the box. Everybody loved them, loved the cause, and I even had a few members stop me to take cell phone pix. Again...not really a good look (I don't like it that much) but figured I'd give you guys a look either way. Enjoy!

Hey guys...wore these to work today. I'm a personal trainer at a high end health club in NJ...so first off...NOT the best pants to go with these...some baggy Nike basketball pants, but a lot of my clients heard about the auction as did my GM and they all wanted to see the Mags in person, so I took them out of the box. Everybody loved them, loved the cause, and I even had a few members stop me to take cell phone pix. Again...not really a good look (I don't like it that much) but figured I'd give you guys a look either way. Enjoy!

i'm mirin brah 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dc30

I give a damn what outfit im wearin if i got a pair of air mags on
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dc30

I give a damn what outfit im wearin if i got a pair of air mags on
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

These things are so ugly to me.

But its like when you with a fine chick.... KEEP THE LIGHTS ON!

They only look ok to some extent with the lights on.

CAN ONE OF YOU MAG LOVERS post a pic of the shoe with your pants over and NOT tucked in.

These things are so ugly to me.

But its like when you with a fine chick.... KEEP THE LIGHTS ON!

They only look ok to some extent with the lights on.

CAN ONE OF YOU MAG LOVERS post a pic of the shoe with your pants over and NOT tucked in.

Took a couple of quick pictures to satisfy most everybody...

Jeans tucked in. Did it really quickly so don't mind the stacking not being perfect, you get the idea.
The straps are set to their loosest possible setting before they fall out.
IMG_1729.JPG

IMG_1731.JPG

And as per Rico's request, not tucked in.
In hindsight, they might have looked better if I cuffed my jeans and/or if I fixed the stacking a bit.
IMG_1733.JPG

IMG_1735.JPG

Jeans tucked in. Did it really quickly so don't mind the stacking not being perfect, you get the idea.
IMG_1729.JPG

IMG_1731.JPG

In hindsight, they might have looked better if I cuffed my jeans and/or if I fixed the stacking a bit.
IMG_1733.JPG

IMG_1735.JPG

Originally Posted by croatianstyle

Been a while since I last posted, but might as well paste these up on the NT wall... Loved those Mags since I saw BTTF2 as a kid and now finally got a pair!  Went for a good cause, only disappointment is that the funds will be going to research that would eventually just put people on a pill a day. No cure has been found since the 50s and most diseases once cured have started to reemerge again. The profit involved with disease is astronomical, FDA and pharmaceutical firms have a grip on the masses. I recently lost my mother to Cancer. Through holistic care she fought and survived for 20 years and  baffled doctors with a 40 day complete reversal in blood work through the most recent form of care, but unfortunately she succumbed to the damage years of chemo, antibiotics, pills, and Gov't propaganda. There are some seriously amazing holistic practitioners out there curing people of disease deemed un-curable, however the FDA would put all these guys away if they went public.  If I could get MJF in contact with the guy who almost reversed the damage caused by "medicine" to my mother, Im sure his success in healing and MJFs status could help revolutionize the way we are all treated in sickness and crumble the HMOs and pharmaceuticals iron fist on our lives. The work is involved with cellular electricity, very scientific and been proven by Nikola Tesla decades ago. Money is truly the root of all evil, when our food is nuked for profit and doctors pump you with toxic chemicals unnecessarily for compensation.  Sorry for the long story I just wish I was able to save my mothers life, had we discovered this even a couple months earlier than we had. Even opening a couple peoples eyes with our story will help someone one day. We all at one time lived in "the Matrix" but now our ignorant state in a utopia is beginning to fall apart. Diseases and frequency of disease has been rampant. Hopefully one day the scourge of  Parkinsons, Cancers, Alzheimers etc. will only be a plague of the past. Either way, I wanted to support anything that could potentially save lives I may have went a little overboard though...
nikemagstock1.jpg

nikemagstock2.jpg

nikemagstock3.jpg

nikemagstock4.jpg

nikemagstock5.jpg

nikemagstock6.jpg

nikemagstock7.jpg

nikemagstock8.jpg

nikemagstock9.jpg

nikemagstock10.jpg

nikemagstock11.jpg
Knew I should have copped at least one more. Great pickup. Great Cause.

Been a while since I last posted, but might as well paste these up on the NT wall... Loved those Mags since I saw BTTF2 as a kid and now finally got a pair!  Went for a good cause, only disappointment is that the funds will be going to research that would eventually just put people on a pill a day. No cure has been found since the 50s and most diseases once cured have started to reemerge again. The profit involved with disease is astronomical, FDA and pharmaceutical firms have a grip on the masses. I recently lost my mother to Cancer. Through holistic care she fought and survived for 20 years and  baffled doctors with a 40 day complete reversal in blood work through the most recent form of care, but unfortunately she succumbed to the damage years of chemo, antibiotics, pills, and Gov't propaganda. There are some seriously amazing holistic practitioners out there curing people of disease deemed un-curable, however the FDA would put all these guys away if they went public.  If I could get MJF in contact with the guy who almost reversed the damage caused by "medicine" to my mother, Im sure his success in healing and MJFs status could help revolutionize the way we are all treated in sickness and crumble the HMOs and pharmaceuticals iron fist on our lives. The work is involved with cellular electricity, very scientific and been proven by Nikola Tesla decades ago. Money is truly the root of all evil, when our food is nuked for profit and doctors pump you with toxic chemicals unnecessarily for compensation.  Sorry for the long story I just wish I was able to save my mothers life, had we discovered this even a couple months earlier than we had. Even opening a couple peoples eyes with our story will help someone one day. We all at one time lived in "the Matrix" but now our ignorant state in a utopia is beginning to fall apart. Diseases and frequency of disease has been rampant. Hopefully one day the scourge of  Parkinsons, Cancers, Alzheimers etc. will only be a plague of the past. Either way, I wanted to support anything that could potentially save lives I may have went a little overboard though...
nikemagstock1.jpg

nikemagstock2.jpg

nikemagstock3.jpg

nikemagstock4.jpg

nikemagstock5.jpg

nikemagstock6.jpg

nikemagstock7.jpg

nikemagstock8.jpg

nikemagstock9.jpg

nikemagstock10.jpg

nikemagstock11.jpg
Knew I should have copped at least one more. Great pickup. Great Cause.

nikemagstock1.jpg

nikemagstock2.jpg

nikemagstock3.jpg

nikemagstock4.jpg

nikemagstock5.jpg

nikemagstock6.jpg

nikemagstock7.jpg

nikemagstock8.jpg

nikemagstock9.jpg

nikemagstock10.jpg

nikemagstock11.jpg
SO YOUR THE A$&*0*E THAT OUT BID ME EVERYTIME!!!
but in all seriousness

your blurb is so true my man. couldnt have said it any better myself.

may your mom rest easy, and keep doing your thing on eBay

nikemagstock1.jpg

nikemagstock2.jpg

nikemagstock3.jpg

nikemagstock4.jpg

nikemagstock5.jpg

nikemagstock6.jpg

nikemagstock7.jpg

nikemagstock8.jpg

nikemagstock9.jpg

nikemagstock10.jpg

nikemagstock11.jpg
SO YOUR THE A$&*0*E THAT OUT BID ME EVERYTIME!!!
but in all seriousness

your blurb is so true my man. couldnt have said it any better myself.

may your mom rest easy, and keep doing your thing on eBay

^did you really have to quote all the pics? they actually look descent with the jeans over them, i would just wear a more relaxed fit jean with them, im not into the straight leg look with sneakers. i wouldnt mind having a pair for maybe $1200 or less but i just cant justify spending over $3k for a replica movie prop on my salary at the moment. even when you make $70K+ a year its hard to afford a single item that cost $3k unless you put it on credit or something.

^did you really have to quote all the pics? they actually look descent with the jeans over them, i would just wear a more relaxed fit jean with them, im not into the straight leg look with sneakers. i wouldnt mind having a pair for maybe $1200 or less but i just cant justify spending over $3k for a replica movie prop on my salary at the moment. even when you make $70K+ a year its hard to afford a single item that cost $3k unless you put it on credit or something.

Originally Posted by dbao

IMG_1729.JPG

IMG_1731.JPG

IMG_1733.JPG

IMG_1735.JPG
Very nice! 
Way better than this!

mag-swing-swag-o.gif

tongue.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom