OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by dbao

Took a couple of quick pictures to satisfy most everybody...

Jeans tucked in. Did it really quickly so don't mind the stacking not being perfect, you get the idea.
The straps are set to their loosest possible setting before they fall out.
IMG_1729.JPG

IMG_1731.JPG

And as per Rico's request, not tucked in.
In hindsight, they might have looked better if I cuffed my jeans and/or if I fixed the stacking a bit.
IMG_1733.JPG

IMG_1735.JPG
Very nice! 
Way better than this!

mag-swing-swag-o.gif

tongue.gif

If I had a pair, I'd probably rock them with cuffed jeans over them. They're cut too high for you to tuck them and and look good casually IMO.

If I had a pair, I'd probably rock them with cuffed jeans over them. They're cut too high for you to tuck them and and look good casually IMO.

Actually the way Franalations rocked them is probably the best I've seen next to Cudi and they still look handicapped as hell on feet....these things look straight up orthopedic!

Actually the way Franalations rocked them is probably the best I've seen next to Cudi and they still look handicapped as hell on feet....these things look straight up orthopedic!

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

In hindsight, they might have looked better if I cuffed my jeans and/or if I fixed the stacking a bit.

IMG_1733.JPG

IMG_1735.JPG

Very nice! 
Way better than this!

WORD!!!

DBAO.... Thanks for the pics.

They look SO MUCH better to me with the jeans over and not tucked in.

Like WAYNE said......

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

IMG_1733.JPG

IMG_1735.JPG

Very nice! 
Way better than this!

WORD!!!

DBAO.... Thanks for the pics.

They look SO MUCH better to me with the jeans over and not tucked in.

Like WAYNE said......

Originally Posted by Wayne141

ehhhh...they don't look good with those jeans for some reason...it looks off to me

still I wish I had them, nice pickup
pimp.gif

ehhhh...they don't look good with those jeans for some reason...it looks off to me

still I wish I had them, nice pickup
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom