OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, so you guys got an e-mail AFTER you authenticated the shoes, or you're talking about the ones with the Chris Lloyd video?

And someone offered me $5,000 for mine today. Can't do it. I'm gonna need to guarantee I can grab another pair before I sell mine.

Wait, so you guys got an e-mail AFTER you authenticated the shoes, or you're talking about the ones with the Chris Lloyd video?

And someone offered me $5,000 for mine today. Can't do it. I'm gonna need to guarantee I can grab another pair before I sell mine.

Mine came in today
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Dc30

Originally Posted by rareair45

Received my lapel pin today fellas!!!  
pimp.gif
Of course.
Still have not received my second registration email yet.

Still have yet to register the first pair because birthday doesn't work

Still haven't received label pin yet

Looks like just having some bad luck
Ouch...
frown.gif
 Damn son, didn't mean to rain on your parade. I can say though that as the auctions were over...they definitely took more than 24hrs to reply to my questions. I sent my lapel notice on Sunday and I received my response yesterday right before I posted it. Fingers crossed for you my dude...
No worries bro. Just got an email back from them stating there have been no registration problems.......
eyes.gif

Guess will have to wait. Just emailed about the pin also. Hopefully will wear them tomorrow.

Originally Posted by rareair45

Received my lapel pin today fellas!!!  
pimp.gif
Of course.
Still have not received my second registration email yet.

Still have yet to register the first pair because birthday doesn't work

Still haven't received label pin yet

Looks like just having some bad luck
Ouch...
frown.gif
 Damn son, didn't mean to rain on your parade. I can say though that as the auctions were over...they definitely took more than 24hrs to reply to my questions. I sent my lapel notice on Sunday and I received my response yesterday right before I posted it. Fingers crossed for you my dude...
No worries bro. Just got an email back from them stating there have been no registration problems.......
eyes.gif

Guess will have to wait. Just emailed about the pin also. Hopefully will wear them tomorrow.

If you're having birthday problems, have you guys been typing like this?

xx-xx-xx ? I did it with no issues.

If you're having birthday problems, have you guys been typing like this?

xx-xx-xx ? I did it with no issues.

^ Yeah, got a response from them today saying that they don't know what's wrong with the website. I gave them more information and told them to either fix it or to let us register via email.

Got my pin today too!

^ Yeah, got a response from them today saying that they don't know what's wrong with the website. I gave them more information and told them to either fix it or to let us register via email.

Got my pin today too!

@rareair45 and others having birthdate authentication issues - after days of my birthdate not working, I tried it on Chrome in Windows 7 and it worked. Maybe they fixed the site, or maybe you need to use Chrome to do it?

@rareair45 and others having birthdate authentication issues - after days of my birthdate not working, I tried it on Chrome in Windows 7 and it worked. Maybe they fixed the site, or maybe you need to use Chrome to do it?

Originally Posted by m1b5p

Wait. So we're supposed to receive an email after the shoes are authenticated?
I asked Nike Customer Service that question and they said no...here's the email I got regarding my lapel pin and authentication...
Code:
From Nike: Via Email(Wesley) - 09/27/2011 11:34 AMHi David,Congratulations on your new 2011 Nike MAGs!Your Nike MAG lapel pin is scheduled to be shipped separately on Tuesday, 9/27.  They will be overnight shipped via UPS so you can expect to see them arrive on Wednesday, 9/28.We are not currently sending confirmation emails when shoes are registered, however I will verify with out internal team to make sure your registration was processed and be in touch if there were any problems.
Code:
Code:
Code:
And the next day he sent me back an email saying that my registration was accepted just fine, I wanted to verify my email address and that I had signed up for updates. Hope this helps.

Originally Posted by m1b5p

Wait. So we're supposed to receive an email after the shoes are authenticated?
I asked Nike Customer Service that question and they said no...here's the email I got regarding my lapel pin and authentication...
Code:
From Nike: Via Email(Wesley) - 09/27/2011 11:34 AMHi David,Congratulations on your new 2011 Nike MAGs!Your Nike MAG lapel pin is scheduled to be shipped separately on Tuesday, 9/27.  They will be overnight shipped via UPS so you can expect to see them arrive on Wednesday, 9/28.We are not currently sending confirmation emails when shoes are registered, however I will verify with out internal team to make sure your registration was processed and be in touch if there were any problems.
Code:
Code:
Code:
And the next day he sent me back an email saying that my registration was accepted just fine, I wanted to verify my email address and that I had signed up for updates. Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom