OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Your 10k price was completely off. And the chart just shows the prices for size 10s.

You were nowhere near being right.

People who own these, do you actually wear them?  I would be nervous as heck to wear these out.  

I've worn my pair out a few times...I'd say 5. 2 times to work, since everybody knows I'm the resident sneakerhead and asked if I was getting these. And once they came in I couldn't resist wearing them. And a few times out to the movies etc, mostly because my son asked me to, but he didn't have to twist my arm that hard either. A lot of people knew what they were and knew about the auctions, some asked what they were, and a few people stopped for pictures. And of course all my FTL connects and whatnot wanted to see them so I brought them in for everyone to see.

They have the tiniest bit of wear on them, but so very little I'm fine with the fact that I wore them, and I'd probably wear them again, but I was thinking about picking up another pair to keep DS, but reseller prices haven't budged at all. Not that I'm surprised though.

Okay so al of us are right. I saw the first few and they got to be 5k and higher, and they watched the rest and saw them in the lower 4000-3000 range.
Thanks for the link

My pair was won on the first day, size 8 and it was a touch north of 5k. Wish I would have waited because by day 4 or 5 I could have gotten 2 pairs for that same price. Oh well, though it went to a good cause. But some prices for the size 10 and 11 I saw all over the place...so there was quite a range of ending prices and especially depending on the day. I think Sole Collector had a nice auction roundup report. For anybody else who won a pair, did ya'll get that annual report book from the Michael J. Fox foundation? Pretty cool I thought. :nerd:

edit: link to one of the Sole Collector pages http://*************.com/news/News-...ck-to-the-Future-Shoe-Auctions-Raise-511-000/

Last edited:
They have to come out with power lacing. It wouldn't be right if they couldn't "perfect" that technology by the timeline the movie projected. It would seem like a colossal failure that we really couldn't do something like that 30 years later.

kept putting my ebay bids at $3300 max and never won...really want these...but could never see myself spending these prices and wearing them :smh:

If i had that disposable income to spend 3k+ on a pair,i would...maybe in 5-10 years :lol:

If what that interview says is true, I can wait until 2015. Hopefully they end up making them fit enough for normal, casual wear instead of just props...

Yeah that would be another thing, put in some Air Zoom insoles or something, power lacing, and lights that last a couple days without charge. :smokin

jedifyfe1 you tutorials and end result are amazing...i love someone who is that passionate about a project and willing to help others out along the way

PM sent and repped

You're right and I hope they do see the potential.

My thoughts are that they will produce the "Ultimate MAG's" with powerlacing and lights and then the "Standard MAG's" with no lighting at all.

now both of those versions would be an instant must get for me...bttf was suck an epic series...especially if you lived during the time when it came out...guess i just showed my age

I agree that they'd probably have a two-tiered release. Lights and power lacing would be instant cop.

Was lucky enough to see two pairs in person yesterday. Stunning and historic piece of footwear to say the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom