Not open for further replies.
It has been done

video-013362.jpg

video_image-065471.jpg

Shout out to Mache

via SneakerWatch

Last edited:
Hey guys, I just discovered this thread today,

I bought a pair of mags during the original auction, they have been sitting in a box since  . I took them out about a month ago (Planning to sell them) and one of the shoes no longer lights up, I tried charging them it doesnt work, I believe they short circuited. Anyways I contacted nike to see if they can assist me in anyway I have had no luck. Ive gotten responses like take them to a shoe repair or they are no longer under warranty there is nothing we can do. Anyone have a idea of how I can get these repaired because with there current condition they are almost worthless.

Thanks,

Wayne

Hey guys, I just discovered this thread today,
I bought a pair of mags during the original auction, they have been sitting in a box since  . I took them out about a month ago (Planning to sell them) and one of the shoes no longer lights up, I tried charging them it doesnt work, I believe they short circuited. Anyways I contacted nike to see if they can assist me in anyway I have had no luck. Ive gotten responses like take them to a shoe repair or they are no longer under warranty there is nothing we can do. Anyone have a idea of how I can get these repaired because with there current condition they are almost worthless.

Thanks,
    Wayne

Nah, no one can fix em without damaging the shoe even more.

So I am just screwed over pretty much. That is really just :frown:. I just contacted Nike again they really are not helping me at all

I don't think non-working lights makes them worthless. There are a ton of people who care less about the lights, though they'll probably use it to get you to come down in price

it doesent make them worthless, but it does make them worth-less.

the warranty is long gone, nike wont help you.

mike is right tho, any fix will result in furthur damage and should not be attempted if you want to sell them.

if you did buy at the original auction tho, you can prolly sell them for close to what you bought them for, but you prolly wont see any profit from it.

it doesent make them worthless, but it does make them worth-less.

the warranty is long gone, nike wont help you.

mike is right tho, any fix will result in furthur damage and should not be attempted if you want to sell them.

if you did buy at the original auction tho, you can prolly sell them for close to what you bought them for, but you prolly wont see any profit from it.
Well that is good to know, Do you have any recommended sites that i attempt to list the shoes that will help me sell them for a decent price still?

Thanks and I appreciate everyones help. 

Well that is good to know that they are still worth something. Any recommended sites or places that I should try selling them on? 

Also Thanks I appreciate everyones help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom