OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh..i forgot you're an economist. my bad man my bad. nike - release 100,000 pairs because this guy said you'll make more money. GO!

frown.gif

On another note, I think this release will show Nike how much demand there really is for a Air Mag for the masses. In consider this ebay auctioned release to be a F&F style release. For a GR release, all they have to do is take out the light up system and replace it with a glow in the dark light system (which is much cheaper to produce)

On another note, I think this release will show Nike how much demand there really is for a Air Mag for the masses. In consider this ebay auctioned release to be a F&F style release. For a GR release, all they have to do is take out the light up system and replace it with a glow in the dark light system (which is much cheaper to produce)

you guys complaining about no auto laces and nike being lazy are being stupid. MJFF is getting a match on donations through 2012 up to 50 million dollars, theyre just trying to maximize money guaranteed to the foundation by releasing these now, and at a premium bidding 

you guys complaining about no auto laces and nike being lazy are being stupid. MJFF is getting a match on donations through 2012 up to 50 million dollars, theyre just trying to maximize money guaranteed to the foundation by releasing these now, and at a premium bidding 

some of you guys act like its mainly going to be sneakerheads and celebs going for these....it will be Celebs who will pay a lot and Back to the Future fans, they will surely outpay the average sneakerhead, easy. those guys will surely blow a load to get the shoes.

some of you guys act like its mainly going to be sneakerheads and celebs going for these....it will be Celebs who will pay a lot and Back to the Future fans, they will surely outpay the average sneakerhead, easy. those guys will surely blow a load to get the shoes.

All I have to say is damn you. I know from a release stand point they're gonna be limited but this is worse than the yeezy releases.maybenikecouldnt put a price on these so this is what they're going with.

All I have to say is damn you. I know from a release stand point they're gonna be limited but this is worse than the yeezy releases.maybenikecouldnt put a price on these so this is what they're going with.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

This is exactly what will happen. The people riding around in DeLoreans, with their DeLorean dunks on will eat these up.

They will go for 3-5K easy, if not more. I would go after a pair just for nostalgia, but not for those prices.

This is exactly what will happen. The people riding around in DeLoreans, with their DeLorean dunks on will eat these up.

They will go for 3-5K easy, if not more. I would go after a pair just for nostalgia, but not for those prices.

You're right. There are a bunch of Back to the Future fans who will do anything to get these shoes. Most of us on NT just want the shoe cause we liked the movie and we like shoes. There are some people out there who collect Back to the Future stuff.
alien.gif

anyone else think theres a possibility that there will be more than 1500 pairs sold and they are using the charity and the auction to build more hype for an eventual release??? Not saying they would be a GR but this is really building a LOT of hype around the world. I would pay up to $1000 for a pair but I highly doubt that will be possible. I see these going for 3-6k.......theres a lot of people who dont give a $!$ bout sneakers and they want a pair.

good luck to all
laugh.gif
gonna need it along with deep pockets
laugh.gif

anyone else think theres a possibility that there will be more than 1500 pairs sold and they are using the charity and the auction to build more hype for an eventual release??? Not saying they would be a GR but this is really building a LOT of hype around the world. I would pay up to $1000 for a pair but I highly doubt that will be possible. I see these going for 3-6k.......theres a lot of people who dont give a $!$ bout sneakers and they want a pair.

good luck to all
laugh.gif
gonna need it along with deep pockets
laugh.gif

You're right. There are a bunch of Back to the Future fans who will do anything to get these shoes. Most of us on NT just want the shoe cause we liked the movie and we like shoes. There are some people out there who collect Back to the Future stuff.
alien.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom