OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cats is gonna have they QUICK SCOPE game on lock for these... Bid sniping $##*%. 
laugh.gif

Cats is gonna have they QUICK SCOPE game on lock for these... Bid sniping $##*%. 
laugh.gif

One thing I just started thinking about is why Universal made Nike scrap the US Release of those Hypermax in the McFly color way back in 2009. Since I'm starting to realize that even with $1000 to spend I probably won't be able to get these, I'd love a consolation prize. Bring those out!

One thing I just started thinking about is why Universal made Nike scrap the US Release of those Hypermax in the McFly color way back in 2009. Since I'm starting to realize that even with $1000 to spend I probably won't be able to get these, I'd love a consolation prize. Bring those out!

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by stizzle79

Jordan doesn't care anymore he just wants our money and he knows we will pay for them  
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

What does Jordan have to do with this?
roll.gif

LOL. this guy's so used to complaing bout Jordan he forgot Jordan has nothing to do with the Nike Air Mag.

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by stizzle79

Jordan doesn't care anymore he just wants our money and he knows we will pay for them  
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

What does Jordan have to do with this?
roll.gif

LOL. this guy's so used to complaing bout Jordan he forgot Jordan has nothing to do with the Nike Air Mag.

The Air Mag's were bound to be limited.. I mean, it's too unique to be a GR. **$@ would be too weird seeing everybody wearing these kicks everywhere I go.

The Air Mag's were bound to be limited.. I mean, it's too unique to be a GR. **$@ would be too weird seeing everybody wearing these kicks everywhere I go.

i was really amped about this n was even gonna bid prolly not win but i was gonna try but now that im hearing no self lace wtfff ,, nike hype like always just gettin crazy promotion n not giving a %#%% about its true fans,,, if they wanted to make money they should of released 100 thousand pairs n gave the profit to charity would of made as much probably

i was really amped about this n was even gonna bid prolly not win but i was gonna try but now that im hearing no self lace wtfff ,, nike hype like always just gettin crazy promotion n not giving a %#%% about its true fans,,, if they wanted to make money they should of released 100 thousand pairs n gave the profit to charity would of made as much probably

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Another release dedicated to the wealthy *sigh*
oh well...at least we'll still have "quality" Nike releases for the common folk such as the endless sea of Sweet Classic Highs, Air Wavys, and a endless supply of Team Jordans. 
eyes.gif

I can't use profanity on this board, but if I could, I'd be using so many four letter words telling Nike what they can do and suck.

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Another release dedicated to the wealthy *sigh*
oh well...at least we'll still have "quality" Nike releases for the common folk such as the endless sea of Sweet Classic Highs, Air Wavys, and a endless supply of Team Jordans. 
eyes.gif

I can't use profanity on this board, but if I could, I'd be using so many four letter words telling Nike what they can do and suck.

oh..i forgot you're an economist. my bad man my bad. nike - release 100,000 pairs because this guy said you'll make more money. GO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom