OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
roll.gif
roll.gif
At dudes thinking they were going for 2-3k as I said no way.

Great for charity though.

I was thinking about really dropping $3,000 on these for real
embarassed.gif

Fuggghhetttiiit about
laugh.gif

But than again, everything is super-hyped at first. Might come down down the road.

The good news is that these auctions will probably raise $5m+ for the MJF Foundation (unless it's just proceeds and Nike's costs are high) plus I believe there was something about a matching donation?

I placed a bid and it said not available to Canada..............smh

Any Europeans or Aussies try bidding?

I placed a bid and it said not available to Canada..............smh

Any Europeans or Aussies try bidding?

The good news is that these auctions will probably raise $5m+ for the MJF Foundation (unless it's just proceeds and Nike's costs are high) plus I believe there was something about a matching donation?

Q: WERE THE 2011 NIKE MAG SHOES USED IN THE FILM BACK TO THE FUTURE PART II?
The 2011 NIKE MAG shoes are movie prop replicas inspired by the Nike shoes appearing in the 1989 film Back to the Future Part II. The 2011 NIKE MAG shoes are not designed or intended for normal wear and use as footwear.

nerd.gif

?

im the high bidder on 1 pair right now, wont last long though since my max bid is only $2500.

im the high bidder on 1 pair right now, wont last long though since my max bid is only $2500.

Q: WERE THE 2011 NIKE MAG SHOES USED IN THE FILM BACK TO THE FUTURE PART II?
The 2011 NIKE MAG shoes are movie prop replicas inspired by the Nike shoes appearing in the 1989 film Back to the Future Part II. The 2011 NIKE MAG shoes are not designed or intended for normal wear and use as footwear.

nerd.gif

?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom