OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, not sure if anyone caught this in the listing information, but there's a site for the shoes:

back4thefuture.com

roll.gif
$11k

Originally Posted by melofan15

So these aren't meant to be worn?
And there is a 2015 release??

I demand answers NT
nerd.gif

That's probably because of the mechanical issues, like Proto J - it's so Nike can cover their %$#+$ if they go bad when someone wears them - they'll just be like: WE TOLD YOU NOT TO WEAR THEM!

Originally Posted by melofan15

So these aren't meant to be worn?
And there is a 2015 release??

I demand answers NT
nerd.gif

That's probably because of the mechanical issues, like Proto J - it's so Nike can cover their %$#+$ if they go bad when someone wears them - they'll just be like: WE TOLD YOU NOT TO WEAR THEM!

this isn't even all the pairs listed yet tho right?

they're doing new auctions every day until the 18th right?

so if you really want them i'd say wait 'til the last couple days... the celebrities, collectors, and ballers will have already acquired their pairs for the most part, and you'll likely see lower prices.

this is prolly just the initial shock bidding, like "omg first chance evar at these let me break the bank on 'em"...

will be curious to see what happens if cats don't end up paying up tho.
laugh.gif

sad thing is, my friend is the owner of auctioncause, the company managing the auction, but too bad he cant hook it up in any way, for obvious reasons. i wish he had them in the office so i could at least check them out, i just want to see them =(

for some reason i know my 5k limit is not enough....how sad.

sad thing is, my friend is the owner of auctioncause, the company managing the auction, but too bad he cant hook it up in any way, for obvious reasons. i wish he had them in the office so i could at least check them out, i just want to see them =(

for some reason i know my 5k limit is not enough....how sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom