OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best part of all this?  Double the final price of each auction and that's what will be donated to research.  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by riddla713

if you win a pair for $10 or $15k you could easily resell them for at least $20k, sounds like a good investment.

spoken like a reseller over there....smh

i hope they go for tons more then, at least the money will go to charity that way.

the money from the original purchase still goes to charity so i dont understand your point. and what wrong with reselling a pair or 2 to cover the money your spent on your own pair?

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

if you win a pair for $10 or $15k you could easily resell them for at least $20k, sounds like a good investment.

spoken like a reseller over there....smh

i hope they go for tons more then, at least the money will go to charity that way.

the money from the original purchase still goes to charity so i dont understand your point. and what wrong with reselling a pair or 2 to cover the money your spent on your own pair?

Originally Posted by YourFreshness1

A risky one at that.
eyes.gif

risky, once there all gone next week i gurantee you could get $20K easy.
but who will you sell them to? hypebeasts arent gonna drop that kind of money, and the big shots that can afford that are already gonna cop their pairs within the next 10 days.
not a worthy investment imo

Its not even about ROI. Just watching him on Letterman was tough. Its a terrible disease and it's taking a toll on MJF and lets not forget what it did to Muhammad Ali so I wish him the best and hope each shoe sells for at least 100k+. We all are sneakerheads here but for once, not obtaining a holy grail in the new age of networking and connectivity isn't that bad especially if it helps solve a disease like this.

Originally Posted by YourFreshness1

A risky one at that.
eyes.gif

risky, once there all gone next week i gurantee you could get $20K easy.
but who will you sell them to? hypebeasts arent gonna drop that kind of money, and the big shots that can afford that are already gonna cop their pairs within the next 10 days.
not a worthy investment imo

Its not even about ROI. Just watching him on Letterman was tough. Its a terrible disease and it's taking a toll on MJF and lets not forget what it did to Muhammad Ali so I wish him the best and hope each shoe sells for at least 100k+. We all are sneakerheads here but for once, not obtaining a holy grail in the new age of networking and connectivity isn't that bad especially if it helps solve a disease like this.

That's one reason I'm not really upset these things are going for so much already. Up to 50M will be matched for the foundation and that's really awesome.

That's one reason I'm not really upset these things are going for so much already. Up to 50M will be matched for the foundation and that's really awesome.

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

You guys understand this is a tax write off right? another reason for somebody with long paper to bid

You guys do know that you just can't write things off...even if it is for charity.

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

You guys understand this is a tax write off right? another reason for somebody with long paper to bid

You guys do know that you just can't write things off...even if it is for charity.

nike **% sneakerheads around the world have been dying for these sneaks and now people people who have families and such wont be able to do a damm thang i love BTTF and these shoes once again thx for helping out the people who buy all the dang shoes you guys put out these shoes are going for 3,000 and up nike you really messed up im honestly upset at first i heard nike air mag and thought wow they really trying look out for us who have been dying for the past 25years for the shoes to come out and nope i wont even get to glimpse at these....i know its a good cause but nike you should think about the demographic that actually buys your shoes..p.s ik nike will never read this i just needed to vent

nike **% sneakerheads around the world have been dying for these sneaks and now people people who have families and such wont be able to do a damm thang i love BTTF and these shoes once again thx for helping out the people who buy all the dang shoes you guys put out these shoes are going for 3,000 and up nike you really messed up im honestly upset at first i heard nike air mag and thought wow they really trying look out for us who have been dying for the past 25years for the shoes to come out and nope i wont even get to glimpse at these....i know its a good cause but nike you should think about the demographic that actually buys your shoes..p.s ik nike will never read this i just needed to vent

looking at these prices and how this shoe is being released, it was NEVER meant for us common folk to buy.  but for us common folk to hype it up for the people with MAJOR bread to bid on.  and it seems to be working....  we have people talking about they would pay $2,000 and $3,000 and those was never the prices nike, the fox foundation, or the founder of google or whoever else involved in this was banking on.  they wanted MAJOR $$$ and they seem to be getting it so far.  but there are going to be 10 days of releases so we will see how the prices vary....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom