OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even air randy didnt get these early 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

What are the consequences of me bidding $6,000 and not paying if i win?
I've been thinking of a plan for this. say if I find someone that died today and use their info on paypal. 
Then I use that paypal bill me later thing. So he never pays it, and I take the shoes.

still a work in progress.

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Who wants to go to Beaverton? Where's that cat that made a thread about robbing a dealership? LOL.
laugh.gif
I need a link

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

What are the consequences of me bidding $6,000 and not paying if i win?
I've been thinking of a plan for this. say if I find someone that died today and use their info on paypal. 
Then I use that paypal bill me later thing. So he never pays it, and I take the shoes.

still a work in progress.

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Who wants to go to Beaverton? Where's that cat that made a thread about robbing a dealership? LOL.
laugh.gif
I need a link

Originally Posted by riddla713

if you win a pair for $10 or $15k you could easily resell them for at least $20k, sounds like a good investment.

spoken like a reseller over there....smh

i hope they go for tons more then, at least the money will go to charity that way.

if you win a pair for $10 or $15k you could easily resell them for at least $20k, sounds like a good investment.

spoken like a reseller over there....smh

i hope they go for tons more then, at least the money will go to charity that way.

These shoes have a terrible ROI. How much more are you really going to get from an auction that the shoes haven't gotten from their original auction price?

These shoes have a terrible ROI. How much more are you really going to get from an auction that the shoes haven't gotten from their original auction price?

Originally Posted by YourFreshness1

A risky one at that.
eyes.gif

risky, once there all gone next week i gurantee you could get $20K easy.

Originally Posted by YourFreshness1

A risky one at that.
eyes.gif

risky, once there all gone next week i gurantee you could get $20K easy.

The best part of all this?  Double the final price of each auction and that's what will be donated to research.  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom