OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The hypebeast hordes will soon be upon us
30t6p3b.gif

#BirdmanHandRub

I'd also change the title of the thread before a plethora of posts get made.
laugh.gif

#BirdmanHandRub

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

30t6p3b.gif

This. Shoes will be limited to like 500, ultra extreme hyperstrike, $350 retail and hypebeasts will be lined up a week in advance

@elcerrito91, most hypebeasts don't buy kicks to keep. They buy them because they feel one day they will be valuable and they can take 500 pics of them to post online. Or they just buy 3 pairs and sell each for triple retail

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

30t6p3b.gif

This. Shoes will be limited to like 500, ultra extreme hyperstrike, $350 retail and hypebeasts will be lined up a week in advance

@elcerrito91, most hypebeasts don't buy kicks to keep. They buy them because they feel one day they will be valuable and they can take 500 pics of them to post online. Or they just buy 3 pairs and sell each for triple retail

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

#BirdmanHandRub

laugh.gif

roll.gif

You're definitely right about that. I did originally have the title as "Air Mags AKA Marty McFly's", but I wanted something a little more witty.
tongue.gif

#BirdmanHandRub

laugh.gif

roll.gif

You're definitely right about that. I did originally have the title as "Air Mags AKA Marty McFly's", but I wanted something a little more witty.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by spacej23

#BirdmanHandRub

laugh.gif

roll.gif

tongue.gif

Oh trust, I know....
laugh.gif

But most simple minded folk won't catch on.

Originally Posted by spacej23

#BirdmanHandRub

laugh.gif

roll.gif

tongue.gif

Oh trust, I know....
laugh.gif

But most simple minded folk won't catch on.

This movie reaches all walks of life, in small towns, big towns, or just rural COUNTIES.. This better not be limited. I have people I know who would spring right toward these if they were easily available.

HYPE KILLS the common consumer

This movie reaches all walks of life, in small towns, big towns, or just rural COUNTIES.. This better not be limited. I have people I know who would spring right toward these if they were easily available.

HYPE KILLS the common consumer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom