OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
MSRP $1000 
roll.gif

Does releasing a movie prop count as retro?

Either way, if the Mags are dropping it's lame that nike couldn't hold their wad until 2015.

And where's my damn hoverboard? Not that cheap Mattel one, I want a Pitbull, please.

Either way, if the Mags are dropping it's lame that nike couldn't hold their wad until 2015.

And where's my damn hoverboard? Not that cheap Mattel one, I want a Pitbull, please.

I'm down. I may even cut my purchases into single digits next year to get a pair.

I'm down. I may even cut my purchases into single digits next year to get a pair.

Originally Posted by dadbath

Sort of a grey area I suppose.

However, technically it is an existing pair of sneakers, so I decided Retro was the most appropriate since it's not a brand new shoe that Nike is releasing.

Originally Posted by xretroxkickzx

MSRP $1000 
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I better be able to fly in them if thats the price
Wont drop more then 300-350 on them just cuz i always wanted a pair but who know what extra cash i have laying around when they drop

Originally Posted by xretroxkickzx

MSRP $1000 
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I better be able to fly in them if thats the price
Wont drop more then 300-350 on them just cuz i always wanted a pair but who know what extra cash i have laying around when they drop

Originally Posted by dadbath

Sort of a grey area I suppose.

However, technically it is an existing pair of sneakers, so I decided Retro was the most appropriate since it's not a brand new shoe that Nike is releasing.

should have to show proof of being born in the 1970's to purchase these
old enough to have seen all three movies in the series when they originally released in theater

should have to show proof of being born in the 1970's to purchase these
old enough to have seen all three movies in the series when they originally released in theater

i hope these wont be too hard to get. but knowing nike you know they will. i remember seeing

this in the theatre and wishing i could really have them, plus the hoverboard

i hope these wont be too hard to get. but knowing nike you know they will. i remember seeing

this in the theatre and wishing i could really have them, plus the hoverboard

These are going to be a grip, and there will be no way Nike makes something with so much technology widely available even though I wish they do

These are going to be a grip, and there will be no way Nike makes something with so much technology widely available even though I wish they do

Bittersweet, would love to have these more then anything...but not ready to jump thru the hoops that will have to be jumped thru to obtain.

Bittersweet, would love to have these more then anything...but not ready to jump thru the hoops that will have to be jumped thru to obtain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom