OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

laugh.gif
 That they aren't even sure if they will get a pair even though they designed it. 

I'm sure I can name someone who got a free pair. Marty Mcfly himself.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My question is where were these produced? How was this kept a secret so long? These weren't made overnight....

My question is where were these produced? How was this kept a secret so long? These weren't made overnight....

Awesome release good cause.

To be real I hope these never release after this....would hate to see these whored out by people trying to make a buck if they released as a gr qs tier 0 Whatever it may be Nike end it at this...and doubt power lacing would ever come out on the shoe it's just impractical and would just cost way to much.

Awesome release good cause.

To be real I hope these never release after this....would hate to see these whored out by people trying to make a buck if they released as a gr qs tier 0 Whatever it may be Nike end it at this...and doubt power lacing would ever come out on the shoe it's just impractical and would just cost way to much.

Yeah it would only seem right for them to release them again in 2015. But then again that would be doing all these high bidders dirty. I'm kind of 50/50 on these releasing in 2015 now.
ohwell.gif

Yeah it would only seem right for them to release them again in 2015. But then again that would be doing all these high bidders dirty. I'm kind of 50/50 on these releasing in 2015 now.
ohwell.gif

Are there any plans to ever release them as a regular release later on in the future?

No. To preserve the value of what people will spend for these shoes and the money that will — and hopefully, again, that’ll be as much as we can get for each shoe, so the amount of money to charity is the most we can come up with — In order to preserve that, we’re not going to re-release this shoe and we’re not going to commercialize it any further. What you will see, though, probably sometime in the future is that there will be some– this shoe has already helped inspire some unique design features on some new shoes and we are committed to designing shoes in the future that do come alive and do sense your body and do certain things, so this is a precursor to the future of probably all athletic shoes we design.

-Tinker

Are there any plans to ever release them as a regular release later on in the future?

No. To preserve the value of what people will spend for these shoes and the money that will — and hopefully, again, that’ll be as much as we can get for each shoe, so the amount of money to charity is the most we can come up with — In order to preserve that, we’re not going to re-release this shoe and we’re not going to commercialize it any further. What you will see, though, probably sometime in the future is that there will be some– this shoe has already helped inspire some unique design features on some new shoes and we are committed to designing shoes in the future that do come alive and do sense your body and do certain things, so this is a precursor to the future of probably all athletic shoes we design.

-Tinker

I'm the high bidder on 4 pairs right now 9's and 10's . Sent an email to the auction host to see if these are good for a tax write off. If so, I'm going to be buying at least 5 pairs as long as I can get them for under 5K a piece. Nothing like a big tax write off, and then probably flipping them for a profit. If I don't win any in this go around, I'm going to wait a few days and try to get some in the midst of the auctions. Either way its money spent for a good cause, and I'd love wearing a pair.

I'm the high bidder on 4 pairs right now 9's and 10's . Sent an email to the auction host to see if these are good for a tax write off. If so, I'm going to be buying at least 5 pairs as long as I can get them for under 5K a piece. Nothing like a big tax write off, and then probably flipping them for a profit. If I don't win any in this go around, I'm going to wait a few days and try to get some in the midst of the auctions. Either way its money spent for a good cause, and I'd love wearing a pair.

Originally Posted by s dubl

word. they did a good job. true hyperstrike

Originally Posted by s dubl

word. they did a good job. true hyperstrike

Originally Posted by INshoeKid

I cant stand scum that try to make a profit on something that is for a good cause.....

I cant stand scum that try to make a profit on something that is for a good cause.....

I wish you nothing but the worst.

I wish you nothing but the worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom