OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to see an NT'er get a pair of these..........I would try but TBH I'd rather spend that kind of money on multiple pairs of rare Jordan's than drop it on these.

Good Luck Memphis..........thats big $$$ to drop on these but likely a good investment

I think there will still be pairs resold for more because they will not ship these outside the US............theres a lot of ppl with money in the US, but theres even more ppl with money in the rest of the world and best believe they are watching this too and hoping for an opportunity to own these too

Originally Posted by JumpmanPro97

Waits for Air Randy post release versions

Will be on the lookout for b-grades @ the outlets 
nerd.gif

roll.gif

I haven't gotten a straight answer, but I think you guys might be a little off in saying that they aren't wearable. My understanding is that they ARE wearable, but NOT intended for everyday wear...

Don't bite my face off though, i could be wrong.

I haven't gotten a straight answer, but I think you guys might be a little off in saying that they aren't wearable. My understanding is that they ARE wearable, but NOT intended for everyday wear...

Don't bite my face off though, i could be wrong.

I can't believe Christopher Lloyd was at the event! And was the party at night open to everyone or did it still have a VIP list? How was an NTer able to go?

I can't believe Christopher Lloyd was at the event! And was the party at night open to everyone or did it still have a VIP list? How was an NTer able to go?

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

I tried looking. I couldn't find it. It might've been deleted since it was filled with plans of illegal activity 
laugh.gif

OP's name is scshift. PM him?
laugh.gif
I didn't know scshift would've even thought about robbing a dealership. 
laugh.gif
scshift, if you're reading this, scratch my back I scratch yours?

You guys are lucky I searched my name in the search bar... or there would still be some rumors floating around
laugh.gif

We weren't planning on robbing a dealership... we were going to take some fast cars from an impound lot... the kids pushing them had them confiscated for dangerous activity and justice needed to be served, and our car dreams needed to be met.

I'd do you a favor if you needed, but I'd be doing you a disfavor if I got you these kicks. These things are disgusting.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

I tried looking. I couldn't find it. It might've been deleted since it was filled with plans of illegal activity 
laugh.gif

OP's name is scshift. PM him?
laugh.gif
I didn't know scshift would've even thought about robbing a dealership. 
laugh.gif
scshift, if you're reading this, scratch my back I scratch yours?

You guys are lucky I searched my name in the search bar... or there would still be some rumors floating around
laugh.gif

We weren't planning on robbing a dealership... we were going to take some fast cars from an impound lot... the kids pushing them had them confiscated for dangerous activity and justice needed to be served, and our car dreams needed to be met.

I'd do you a favor if you needed, but I'd be doing you a disfavor if I got you these kicks. These things are disgusting.

Just saw these on Ebay
eek.gif
so dope! Its dumb that they're not made to be worn though. Id be rockin them at least once for sure

Just saw these on Ebay
eek.gif
so dope! Its dumb that they're not made to be worn though. Id be rockin them at least once for sure

Just out of curiosity, I know these are all charity auctions but did they set it up with eBay and pay pal where they don't take a percentage out of the final value? Really crappy if eBay and pp will still do that

Just out of curiosity, I know these are all charity auctions but did they set it up with eBay and pay pal where they don't take a percentage out of the final value? Really crappy if eBay and pp will still do that

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by jca998

I'm glad that all of the proceeds go to Michael J. Fox's Foundation.

But...

I'm actually quite disappointed in Tinker Hatfield. As a fellow Architect/Engineer...he has had plenty of time to design, redesign and perfect the power lacing system.

Its been done by amateurs with little to no budgets and he has all of Nike's money and resources at his disposal.
It's not like he's been working hard on any new releases for Jordan Brand, they've been releasing the same garbage retro crap for years.

All in all, great for charity.

Preach! 
Tinker is a scumbag, yeah he designed some shoes in the late 80s and early 90s but thats where the road ended for dude. 

He should retire for good.  

haha you guys act like all he does is design shoes.  dude is busy making new oregon unis, nike buildings, thousands of other architectural and clothing designs.  You don't know what the %@!% you're talking about

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by jca998

I'm glad that all of the proceeds go to Michael J. Fox's Foundation.

But...

I'm actually quite disappointed in Tinker Hatfield. As a fellow Architect/Engineer...he has had plenty of time to design, redesign and perfect the power lacing system.

Its been done by amateurs with little to no budgets and he has all of Nike's money and resources at his disposal.
It's not like he's been working hard on any new releases for Jordan Brand, they've been releasing the same garbage retro crap for years.

All in all, great for charity.

Preach! 
Tinker is a scumbag, yeah he designed some shoes in the late 80s and early 90s but thats where the road ended for dude. 

He should retire for good.  

haha you guys act like all he does is design shoes.  dude is busy making new oregon unis, nike buildings, thousands of other architectural and clothing designs.  You don't know what the %@!% you're talking about

Originally Posted by doyung9

I'm very happy with how low the numbers are so far. And before any of you say something smart, if you've ever collected anything limited and rare outside of sneakers, $4,000-5,000 is a good number for the first day, considering I was expecting some really, really big bids.

Hopefully by day 5-6, this will drop about $1,000

let us pray
tired.gif

Originally Posted by doyung9

I'm very happy with how low the numbers are so far. And before any of you say something smart, if you've ever collected anything limited and rare outside of sneakers, $4,000-5,000 is a good number for the first day, considering I was expecting some really, really big bids.

Hopefully by day 5-6, this will drop about $1,000

let us pray
tired.gif

WOW

just read throught 30 pages of all this including all the links.

i think its great to see this being done for MJF (That video he did made me real sad)

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at the "EXPERTS" who started saying the mcfly closet was only 1 pair and all the others were added with CG, it was confirmed that the closet is real
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i was willing to go the extra mile for these when people started saying they were gonna de1k-2k, i was willing to go at least to 8k to secure a pair, but these prices are just too crazy
frown.gif
frown.gif

guess ill be watching from the sidelines

props to nike

here is MJF on letterman last night:

WOW

just read throught 30 pages of all this including all the links.

i think its great to see this being done for MJF (That video he did made me real sad)

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at the "EXPERTS" who started saying the mcfly closet was only 1 pair and all the others were added with CG, it was confirmed that the closet is real
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i was willing to go the extra mile for these when people started saying they were gonna de1k-2k, i was willing to go at least to 8k to secure a pair, but these prices are just too crazy
frown.gif
frown.gif

guess ill be watching from the sidelines

props to nike

here is MJF on letterman last night:

I guess if you bid now, you need to prequalify

Here's an email I got after I tried bidding (not sure if this has already been posted)

Thank you so much for your interest. At this point, we are asking people for a $500 deposit in order to bid. This is refundable in full, and if you do not win, we will refund within 48 hours of the end of all the Nike MAG auctions on 9/18. You can Paypal it to [email protected], or call our office at 323-655-0554 and we can process a credit card over the phone. Please make note of your eBay ID when you make payment for faster processing.

Thanks,

Auction Cause

I guess if you bid now, you need to prequalify

Here's an email I got after I tried bidding (not sure if this has already been posted)

Thank you so much for your interest. At this point, we are asking people for a $500 deposit in order to bid. This is refundable in full, and if you do not win, we will refund within 48 hours of the end of all the Nike MAG auctions on 9/18. You can Paypal it to [email protected], or call our office at 323-655-0554 and we can process a credit card over the phone. Please make note of your eBay ID when you make payment for faster processing.

Thanks,

Auction Cause

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom