OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mods need to go ahead and just combine this thread and the one in the Nike forum. I'm tired of having to check both threads for updates.

dude on the youtube video said "If anyone wants there shoes converted like shown in my video i charge a flat fee of $500.If you want them done you can contact me on youtube anytime." which means these are customs n not an actual release pair

dude on the youtube video said "If anyone wants there shoes converted like shown in my video i charge a flat fee of $500.If you want them done you can contact me on youtube anytime." which means these are customs n not an actual release pair

these shoes single handedly brought me back to the retro forum to research these...time to make some over due calls to old hooks

these shoes single handedly brought me back to the retro forum to research these...time to make some over due calls to old hooks

Originally Posted by Sha77er S7ar I

This

But i can already see this will be a crazy release and as much or even more then yeezy's common they have electronics built in...

This

But i can already see this will be a crazy release and as much or even more then yeezy's common they have electronics built in...

Originally Posted by nazarethsavage

Well I think I'll be using my vacation days for these
this. I will not miss out on these....all friends, connects, and networks have been contacted
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by nazarethsavage

Well I think I'll be using my vacation days for these
this. I will not miss out on these....all friends, connects, and networks have been contacted
nerd.gif

The Mags in the promo video look like there made of MUCH better quality than the pair from that other video. The promo ones look like they're made of a nubuck or suede whereas the other ones look like they're made of that weird foamy Nike Presto material lol...

I'm RIDICULOUSLY excited. A couple years ago I was bidding on the BTTF fitted lenticular hat but cancelled my order because the seller was being weird about sizes. Anywho.. COPPED.

The Mags in the promo video look like there made of MUCH better quality than the pair from that other video. The promo ones look like they're made of a nubuck or suede whereas the other ones look like they're made of that weird foamy Nike Presto material lol...

I'm RIDICULOUSLY excited. A couple years ago I was bidding on the BTTF fitted lenticular hat but cancelled my order because the seller was being weird about sizes. Anywho.. COPPED.

As an 80's baby this release will have a special meaning none like no other .... Cost at this point for me is irrelevant

As an 80's baby this release will have a special meaning none like no other .... Cost at this point for me is irrelevant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom