OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won 2 pair, a sz 8 and a sz 11.... I got one tracking # yesterday and figured both pairs would be in the same box....WRONG

no size 11 in the box, and no second package or second tracking #, the nike 888 number for the mags is just a voicemail box and the email they set up just has an auto responder message.......Typical Nike.....

Originally Posted by Datsevil

For the people who received their Mags, did you guys get an email confirmation?

I received no confirmation of any kind, other than eBay feedback.

I won 2 pair, a sz 8 and a sz 11.... I got one tracking # yesterday and figured both pairs would be in the same box....WRONG

no size 11 in the box, and no second package or second tracking #, the nike 888 number for the mags is just a voicemail box and the email they set up just has an auto responder message.......Typical Nike.....

I didn't get an email confirmation or tracking number, but they are at my PT office...just gotta go pick them up. Pix to follow!!! 

I didn't get an email confirmation or tracking number, but they are at my PT office...just gotta go pick them up. Pix to follow!!! 

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

They do respond to emails within the day, be patient.

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

They do respond to emails within the day, be patient.

Won a size 9. Received ebay feedback.

But so far no email confirmation/shipping tracking yet. Anybody in the OC/LA receive their pairs yet?

Won a size 9. Received ebay feedback.

But so far no email confirmation/shipping tracking yet. Anybody in the OC/LA receive their pairs yet?

very nice guys. glad to see NTers got pairs. should have jumped on a few size 13 pics, but after reading they werent intended for wear got me upset.

very nice guys. glad to see NTers got pairs. should have jumped on a few size 13 pics, but after reading they werent intended for wear got me upset.

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Thanks, the anticipation is killing me. Anyone from Texas receive them yet?

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Thanks, the anticipation is killing me. Anyone from Texas receive them yet?

Mine arrived today! Sucks that I'm at work all day. At least they are safe at home just waiting for me. The wait is killing me. The pics look nice.

Mine arrived today! Sucks that I'm at work all day. At least they are safe at home just waiting for me. The wait is killing me. The pics look nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom