Official Nike Air Max '91 BW Thread

Gotta say I'm beginning to dig the ultras now I've seen proper pictures

i think he means the Ultra BW
i will say the ultra lends itself better to the bw than other air maxes.  i think [personally] because the bw already has sleek, low profile lines, whereas am1 and am90s' layers are raised more than the bw.  so it looks odd to me when the ultra/hyper fuse/tape consolidates the layers together into that one piece. 

I did mean the bw ultra yeah. I don't mind the AM1/90 ultras but object paying more or the same for them than some PRM releases with proper leather and suede. Imagine there'll be a similar issue with the bw ultra but hope not...

Picked up my OG Persians yesterday, very excited they are my first pair of BW's and look awesome in the flesh.

Was checking nikestore.com.hk site and see what's new~ saw they have the persian violet presto (wanna get them). There is a nike shop near by me, Dashed in after getting my work done. Saw the presto first, and Huarache Persian Violets...surprisingly saw the OG!!!!! Wasnt expecting the OG dropped. They have the Ultra online only. Oh man, I wasnt happy in my 05 pair.....the midsole cracked after a few wearings...let's hope better paint job this round. Sorry guys, I m back in the office now~ no time to take pics~ Will update pics later! Enjoy the BW OG to who ever got them!

Last edited:

interesting hes wearing trainer 1s.
lmao, i know, it makes no sense at all
roll.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom