Official Nike Air Max '91 BW Thread

Tans drop with the Persians in Aus on the 8th so maybe it's the same there hopefully

I remember buying a bunch of these back in the day for $30 a piece. Can't believe I'm ready to pay $100 for them. I should wait for them to be on sale.

I remember buying a bunch of these back in the day for $30 a piece. Can't believe I'm ready to pay $100 for them. I should wait for them to be on sale.

That was a different day my man, I remember walking into an outlet and buying Concorde XIs for $49 . Man I miss those days

I was going to buy a pair from FNL.com but they are charging for shipping. Deal breaker. I'll wait to see if there's a sale on these.

Yesterday pick up forgot to post
x1giyp.jpg

got my pair today. dope shoe in person i couldnt even wait for a discount. maybe ill swoop a second pair for less than retail. :smokin

How's the quality on these, I know the midsole was crap for the previous ones. Waiting for discount before I cop

Anyone have any feedback on sizing for these? Footlocker site says TTS. I always went 1/2 size up with older pairs of the BW

Back
Top Bottom