Official Nike Air Max '91 BW Thread

Just sold my Persians on goat. Almost missed the sale because I forgot to turn notifications on. I did however lose 2 other sales :rolleyes.

i was looking for a back up pair recently for the marina jades and theres only 1 single listing for a ds pair for 350 lol.

my size too.

Those things disappeared faster than persians, i didn't even get a chance waiting for them to go as low as persians

SAM_9309.JPG

SAM_9332.JPG

edit: this model plays an important part in my history with the Air Max sneakers... for a long time the BWs were my favorite

Last edited:
Well what are the most popular sneakers there right now
i am from the middle east of netherlands and the most poppin Nike sneakers here right now are
AM97, AM95, AM270 React & ENG, AM98, AM1 and AMP TN1 & TN3
and other brands are Fila disruptor, Aididas Stan Smith and Adidas Superstar a.k.a. shell toes

Last edited:
What are the most popular sneakers right now in France? MAIN INGREDIENT MAIN INGREDIENT

A lot of the younger crowd in the UK rock AF1 / vans (usually plain white AF / pro classics for vans). There's definitely a contemporary / minimalist vibe being adopted by younger folks. It's basically jacked from what the Japanese kids were doing years ago, particularly Japanese girls wearing muted colours with "oversized" foot ware. I'm a bit older than that lot tho!! Air Max are still big in UK cities, mainly 95s (110s), 97s & 1s. 90s have enjoyed a slight resurgence over here due to the anniversary releases as well. BW have become "fringe" along with other silhouettes like the late great Air Max Light, almost forgotten outside of these circles. Where are you based? Peace

America, southeast.

No One wears bws where I live lol
Just the mainstream stuff, Jordan's, yeezy, boost etc.

There's no niche thing like pump furys in Japan or tuned air in Australia.

Mid af1s were kind of but that's died.

Back on topic

These are my favorite air max of all time

20200428_092958.jpg

America, southeast.

No One wears bws where I live lol
Just the mainstream stuff, Jordan's, yeezy, boost etc.

There's no niche thing like pump furys in Japan or tuned air in Australia.

Mid af1s were kind of but that's died.

Back on topic

These are my favorite air max of all time

20200428_092958.jpg

man i slept on thise hard...at one point in time those could be easily had for $60-80. around my way in the dmv i get to see sneakerheads of all kinds, nobody really wears anything alot more than another in particular (aside from yeezys) although ive been seeing a ton of jordan 1s lately though.

man i slept on thise hard...at one point in time those could be easily had for $60-80. around my way in the dmv i get to see sneakerheads of all kinds, nobody really wears anything alot more than another in particular (aside from yeezys) although ive been seeing a ton of jordan 1s lately though.
You should have grabbed them. I doubled up at 70 each.
Someone on here said they picked up 6 pairs of them. I forgot who it was.

Who knows when we’ll see the marina jades again.

D1FD91E4-056A-4F2E-A35A-07D15B352AD2.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom