Official Nike Air Max '91 BW Thread

Hopefully it's taking nike a long time because they're recrafting the sole.... Matter of time...maybe

Hello everyone!

I'm back on the forum. I hope you're doing well in these not easy times! And a happy new year 2021 to all of you!
I created a page on Instagram @airmaxbwent! If you want to send me your nice pictures/ I would be happy to share them ! I'm also working on an archive file of all existing BW colours, I'm currently working on about 200 models. If you have some unknown, "rare" ones between 1991 and 2007, I am interested in a photo, the product and colour code :wink:

Cheers ✌🏻
Gotta re-follow you! My other account got disabled

No news yet...air max day is gone...I'm assuming it'll be holiday, don't expect much.... Really hope I'm wrong and it makes huge comeback..but sometimes gotta look at reality
I don't know why everyone got so excited about Air Max Day. It was expected that there was the AM90 Bacon, the Kiss My Airs pack, and an Air Max 1 "Evo". But personally I prefer to wait, and have a real worthy release

I don't know why everyone got so excited about Air Max Day. It was expected that there was the AM90 Bacon, the Kiss My Airs pack, and an Air Max 1 "Evo". But personally I prefer to wait, and have a real worthy release
Everyone got excited for amday because of bacons and clot.....Would much prefer a bw...like you said though, would prefer to wait so they make it good..

These been in the closet last 5 years and decided to take them out for once... r.i.p.

anybody ever do a sole swap?

9462B519-5244-4219-99DC-BE531D67DC39.jpeg
D4773977-DD2B-4135-AEC7-96639A3018EA.jpeg

scared to pull mine out and see the damage but I saw these and if (they probably do) they need to be swapped I man follow with this. Idk which similar BWs I can go with.

First ever pair of air max BWs I ever purchased was these from (sports and things) in streatham South west London wowww. Quick story He let me go down into his basement when he was selling up and have a dig round and picked up these and a pair of air max 93 grapes can't believe I've even seen them again online woww good memories
E9B02375-8092-4139-936A-2BDD8F7C4578.jpeg
C770DA21-EC80-4CEB-9794-C1457D078ABC.jpeg

that color way is beautiful.

Those Stash's with the sole swap is horrendous. :smh: :lol: :sick:
Right? What is people's obsession with sticking the worst Air Max sole unit onto the best Air Max upper when, the only TRUE Air Max BW hybrid is with a 180 sole unit (still to see anyone do that sole swap)? Idiots, man. The BW/97 is an absolute stinker of a shoe, all colourways

Back
Top Bottom