Official Nike Air Max '91 BW Thread

ARE THESE GONNA BE RECRAFTED? LIKE TH AIR MAX 3'S AND HUARACHES .............

they're definitely different than the previous versions...someone else in here can probably confirm if they're "better" or closer to the OGs this time around. From what I can tell, it looks like the color is closer to the OG persian at the very least...and maybe the shape.

they're definitely different than the previous versions...someone else in here can probably confirm if they're "better" or closer to the OGs this time around. From what I can tell, it looks like the color is closer to the OG persian at the very least...and maybe the shape.
ohhhh ok I have the 2016's wore em like 4 times so I'm only gonna cash out if they are closer and better quality this time....the 2012 pair to me was perfect if I may mention.......
I also *** the come with the go box since its the 30th anniversary.........

Excited for more BWs 🍻
2008 pair for work
8DE55C45-D207-466C-8AFC-34D0D1F24060.jpeg

but not Sure how you can tell....
by inspecting every centimeter from the pics from the 2021 release and compare it then with the pics from the previous release, the early 2000s releases and the OGs, its difficult for me to explain but through all those years i have developed a sort of scanner in my eyes and can see the differences at the shapes from various sneakers not just only air max but also for other models

Last edited:
First ever pair of air max BWs I ever purchased was these from (sports and things) in streatham South west London wowww. Quick story He let me go down into his basement when he was selling up and have a dig round and picked up these and a pair of air max 93 grapes can't believe I've even seen them again online woww good memories
E9B02375-8092-4139-936A-2BDD8F7C4578.jpeg
C770DA21-EC80-4CEB-9794-C1457D078ABC.jpeg

i live 5 mins from there! Used to be a great shop now its a sports direct 😭

These are a must. Props to the people working on these NSW retros lately, this pair looks amazing.

the 2012 persian release with the vintage treatment on the midsole was the last retro with the old (OG) shape, 2013 and 2016 releas are both equally bad lol
There is no 2012—there is the 2013 from the OG Air Max pack and the 2014 FB release. Get a clue before providing false info, AGAIN

Back
Top Bottom