Official Nike Air Max '91 BW Thread

I like these, maybe even better than real BWs but they seem to have the Ultra (mid)soles.
Also the upper looks familiar but I can't find the model it was borrowed from. It's probably just a design variation.

I like some BWs but I just can't get over the chav thing connected to it, and I don't think I ever will be able to.

That white pair of Persian's going to release in men's too? :nerd: Those look good. And I finally got a pair of Persian's after sleeping on the last few retros. I love how they look in person, like the insoles too.
2ibkq38.jpg

2bsndl.jpg

21504n4.jpg

Last edited:
I don't think it is going to be a tought release but just saying that I might be able to assist for retail hook up..pm me if you need..

Insoles are a nice touch but it last for like 1 wear. Patiently waiting for these Persians to hit a little discount before I cop but it's tough to wait

Copped an 11 on pre order, Nike Aus is saying on their release calendar they drop air max day, I don't know if that's just for the pre order or if you will get another shot @unseen

Nike tweeted they will be available tomorrow morning. Hope I can get a pair since I missed the draw yesterday.

Doesn't seem to be a lot of chatter on the MPs, but I figured I'd share a pic. I'm loving everything about these.
I just ordered a pair this morning on NDC.

How is the fit compare to Air Max BW Retro or Air Max 90 Retro?

Last edited:
Me personally I find the Ultra M to be the real 25th anniversary Air Max IV model, it just looks very well put together compared to the other HTM models in the pack.

Back
Top Bottom