Official Nike Air Max '91 BW Thread

I just did some googling and didn’t see them at any other outlets other than NDC. I think they’re completely sold out there. I was able to cop a pair of 13s on SNKRS, but now I’m worried about them fitting. I had to order a size up on the AM 90s drops last year.

B5B1EEC9-75DD-41FD-83F6-9C1512B00397.jpeg

Just came in

My pair has been saying on its way since the 10th with a tracking number, no updates. should i be worried?

Looking at pictures on some older releases, there is a clear difference in color between the neoprenish parts and the inside padding. The neoprene, e.g. the tongue, is purple and the padding is more blueish. And for some years the swoosh is blue and the paint on the sole is purple. But on the 2021 everything just looks blue on all pictures, even Nikes own. Which is most true to the OG?

Looking at pictures on some older releases, there is a clear difference in color between the neoprenish parts and the inside padding. The neoprene, e.g. the tongue, is purple and the padding is more blueish. And for some years the swoosh is blue and the paint on the sole is purple. But on the 2021 everything just looks blue on all pictures, even Nikes own. Which is most true to the OG?

Don't know the answer to your question, but I cannot stand when shoes have the "same" color in different spots......but yet the colors are different. :smh:

Don't know the answer to your question, but I cannot stand when shoes have the "same" color in different spots......but yet the colors are different. :smh:

Me neither. Look at the pictures above from Jordans01, maybe it's the camera and how the neoprene reflects light differently but to me there is a clear difference in the color on e.g. the tongue's top and bottom. On the 2021 the bottom instead is black.

You who have received yours, what color would you say it is to the eye? Blue or purple? I've never owned persians, but a friend had a pair back in maybe 2001 and I remember them being very purple, but maybe the OG's were more on the blue side.

So my pair was supposed to be delivered yesterday. I recheck tracking and the status went from “at my cities sort facility” to “sent back to Memphis sort facility”. So I guess my shoes went back to FedEx HQ?

Anyone else had this happen?

Me neither. Look at the pictures above from Jordans01, maybe it's the camera and how the neoprene reflects light differently but to me there is a clear difference in the color on e.g. the tongue's top and bottom. On the 2021 the bottom instead is black.

You who have received yours, what color would you say it is to the eye? Blue or purple? I've never owned persians, but a friend had a pair back in maybe 2001 and I remember them being very purple, but maybe the OG's were more on the blue side.

If there's color difference on these BW's it's minimal.

An atrocity of this would be the example of those purple Air Max 90's that released a year or so ago. I call those the 50-Shades of Purple. :lol: Can't believe they released those.

Back
Top Bottom