OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by bahunt8

Yea I feel ya Flint.
laugh.gif
 lol reener
BTW the black/red PS looks like it will be available 4/12 on eastbay according to the catalog.

If you are talking about the Nike Lebron VII PS inBlack/White/Sport Red (07639002), according to my contacts those are releasingon 4/17/10.

If the catalog is stating something different, we do apologize for theconfusion.

EastbayRep – Paul

Originally Posted by tdog91184

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by gottig10

smh....do people always have to comment on cloths people want to get for shoes?
no, but if someone posts a pic of their clothing here then i would imagine they are expecting some sort of feedback. and people have different tastes so there will always be opposing opinions.
as far as people getting poked at for asking if we think an article of clothing goes with his pair of shoes, i see where that comes from too although i don't personally commend it.
this isn't really a fashion tip forum and no one here is obligated to help anyone get dressed or pick out someone else' wardrobe. so if one likes something, buy it and wear it.
but if one is unsure and is sensitive to criticism then ask the wife, girlfriend and/or mother. don't ask a bunch of dudes that are adamant about the fact that grown men should be able to dress themselves.

i take it everyone who wanted dunkmans was able to get their hands on a pair since sideline still has several sizes up for retail. the distribution for this release seemed so unsystematic.

It's not that we had a restock, we just had a backup order already placed a couple months ago. Can't seem to get any more from Nike right now so I don't think restocks are on a widespread basis.
tim is that really you?? rare sighting.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by gottig10

smh....do people always have to comment on cloths people want to get for shoes?
no, but if someone posts a pic of their clothing here then i would imagine they are expecting some sort of feedback. and people have different tastes so there will always be opposing opinions.
as far as people getting poked at for asking if we think an article of clothing goes with his pair of shoes, i see where that comes from too although i don't personally commend it.
this isn't really a fashion tip forum and no one here is obligated to help anyone get dressed or pick out someone else' wardrobe. so if one likes something, buy it and wear it.
but if one is unsure and is sensitive to criticism then ask the wife, girlfriend and/or mother. don't ask a bunch of dudes that are adamant about the fact that grown men should be able to dress themselves.

i take it everyone who wanted dunkmans was able to get their hands on a pair since sideline still has several sizes up for retail. the distribution for this release seemed so unsystematic.

It's not that we had a restock, we just had a backup order already placed a couple months ago. Can't seem to get any more from Nike right now so I don't think restocks are on a widespread basis.

LOL, yeah it's me. Been having a bunch of stuff going on @ home with some repairs and a new baby to be here soon, and staying pretty busy at the store as well. Plus at nights I gotta get my COD:MW2 on!

LOL, yeah it's me. Been having a bunch of stuff going on @ home with some repairs and a new baby to be here soon, and staying pretty busy at the store as well. Plus at nights I gotta get my COD:MW2 on!
haha hey tim, good to hear from you man.  congrats on the soon to be born baby...are you on ps3 or xbox360 for MW2? gotta try out battlefield bad company 2, bigger maps but the details in graphics arent as great but fun game nonetheless.   i like both but MW2 maps are too small after you try bad company 2.  anyways pm me or ill hit you up on the pm later for your id.

I like the color scheme for the MVP VIs. I think they should keep it going. It'd look sick! Hope it doesn't come out lookin like the Chinas though.

Nike seems so random with the colorways tho. like how BDay IIs were all black, then brown, then blue, then green...

I just hope the MVPs are the HWC!

Does anyone have pictures of the grey/blue grey/red on their feet?  Maybe I am smoking something but I kind dig the grey/blue and wonder if they will get to "discounted" status or probably not.  I hate to ask what everyone probably already knows or has been talking about for weeks, but is their a confirmed date of release for the HWCs or is it still "floating" around?  Sorry if redundant, I am on vacation for the next week or so.  Thanks in advance.

is it just me, or was the COOL GREY colorway extremely disappointing??

when i initially saw the GR aka Piano version. i had high hopes for C.G colorway.

i thought itd resemble something close to jordan xi C.G....

came out bland and forgettable.

Originally Posted by hotbutter

is it just me, or was the COOL GREY colorway extremely disappointing??

when i initially saw the GR aka Piano version. i had high hopes for C.G colorway.

i thought itd resemble something close to jordan xi C.G....

came out bland and forgettable.

I love the cool grays. Clean.

nothing in the lebron line seems to stay with a color pattern.  as much as i love the dunkman VII, i would have loved them in the original dunkman II colorway even more, that would have looked GREAT on this shoe

haha hey tim, good to hear from you man.  congrats on the soon to be born baby...are you on ps3 or xbox360 for MW2? gotta try out battlefield bad company 2, bigger maps but the details in graphics arent as great but fun game nonetheless.   i like both but MW2 maps are too small after you try bad company 2.  anyways pm me or ill hit you up on the pm later for your id.

I think the bc2 graphics look sorta better than cdmw2..but that just me

wonder how hard it is to scoop the CTKs now that the dust has somewhat settled?
ebay is always an option, but i havent been seeing too many in the B/S forum.  

sure youll still be able to cop close to retail given that lebron line isnt too BIG in the general pub.  
but id cop now before everyone else catches on...

these will be worth
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
one day

CIMG0497.JPG

wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom