OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

^ what sites?
nerd.gif

nba.com had them for $110. sneakerhead and a few other sites had them for retail shipped. waiting for the ctk's to start popping up (was around this time after release of dunkmans too)

Man, I don't even like the MTAGs

And omg, don't even mention Ty's pair. I'm still pissed. lol. Why Nike... WHY!!!!

To gottig10, hoh wayne is the new house of hoops location in new jersey. You can contact them at 973-256-5456. Recently bought my akrons from there

i hate to get off topic, but i really have no other choice but to post this in here.

does anyone have any contact info for RockDeep? A phone number? I have 4 different e mail addresses for him and i've tried to pm him through niketalk. he doesn't respond to anything. I sent him a pair of akron vii's the day after they released. he got them and has been promising me the money for close to a month now. i still haven't gotten anything from him.

if anyone can help me out, i would really appreciate it.

Originally Posted by JordanDon23

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]What's the footlocker sku for Lebron VII Akrons????[/color]
nerd.gif

0535538204xxx.

Last 3 will be different depending on the size you want.

First off, unless you guys are really close or good fiends. And It doesn't appear you are because you don't have his contact information. Why would you ship shoes out without receiving payment first?

k9xhyf.jpg

Grabbed 'em yesterday. Bron wearing them and NWT's pics made 'em that much more necessary. They remind me a lil' of Space Jams, Altitude XIIIs, and the green GT3 RS. These things are sleek.

Originally Posted by SHAIKHNBAKE10

i hate to get off topic, but i really have no other choice but to post this in here.

does anyone have any contact info for RockDeep? A phone number? I have 4 different e mail addresses for him and i've tried to pm him through niketalk. he doesn't respond to anything. I sent him a pair of akron vii's the day after they released. he got them and has been promising me the money for close to a month now. i still haven't gotten anything from him.

if anyone can help me out, i would really appreciate it.
rock get at this dude....you didnt ask for money first?? always ask for money first, no matter who it is.

Originally Posted by LukeJAYWALKER23

^^^get at dude? I think dude needs to get at rock. NT legend or not a scam is a scam.
he obviously tried getting at him and to no avail, im just saying for rock to get back at him since he has been trying to get rock. duh
wink.gif

try calling into his radio show if you need his number, just an idea.

i think Nike NEEDS to take off the UK symbol off of the tongue of the kentucky 7's and put lebron's signature back on and just release them as a "Duke 7" since they won the national title.
smile.gif

don't waste that blue/black 7 colorway, Nike!

Back
Top Bottom