OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Those blue hwcs
pimp.gif

I always liked the DUNKMAN VIIs since the get-go but now after seeing all these pics as of late.....

I NEED TO cop a pair. Hopefully I can find a pair for retail. If not , life goes on.

These pictures are driving me crazy, they have to be releasing... they wouldnt show us all these got damn pics and give us nothing.. would they??

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

These pictures are driving me crazy, they have to be releasing... they wouldnt show us all these got damn pics and give us nothing.. would they??

i agree!! i think some of these will drop...

Originally Posted by c4

That's cool you got your whole team dunkmans.

I just got my 2nd pair...not sure why. A nice shoe under retail is very difficult to turn down I guess.
Very nice to get them under retail i got 2 sz 12 for under retail for my friend so he's so happy and i got the last two 12 in case he needed both for under retail at nbastore.com and of course he wanted them both. I got two more 9.5 for retail and i don't mind paying retail for these colors they are the best and all black with neon i never knew can look really good in this style of shoes. Always thought of neon as a crappy color to go with shoes but these work perfectly with them. Eating my words now on neon.

holy moly
eek.gif
eek.gif

royal HWCs
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

copped x2 if/when they drop...
nerd.gif

nice look for your teams with those DMs
pimp.gif
you must be located in the middle of nowhere that you literally bought a fsr
laugh.gif

where is this?

I have many pairs of Lebron 7s and the Dunkman's and CTK's get the most love...Wore my Dunkman's to school today and a lot of girls were complimenting them 

Originally Posted by badboy074

all wear this bring this friday so they can pay me  and we can play with this in the playoffs except one size which my friend told me he bought already which i won't return since i don't like returning things to stores.
happy.gif

itd be crazy,
and probably the sickkest picture in the history of L.B VII if..............
you guys took a team picture with ALL DUNKMANS!!!

you'd literally go down in the LeBron James VII Hall of FAME! haha
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DNeou20

hmmmm dilemma... is a second pair of dunkmans worth it?

it will be in the long run..
if you already know this is a shoe that youll wear down the road, i say COP now. 

dunkmans will be very sought after in a couple years.
not that it should be the sole reason for doubling up, but if you already know ull want another
after the first pair is beat.
better to pay retial now, then pay +$100 later.

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

Originally Posted by JordanDon23

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]What's the footlocker sku for Lebron VII Akrons????[/color]
nerd.gif
ROOKEE13 wrote:
Can anyone tell me the Foot Locker SKU number for the "Christ the King" colorway?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

ive tried searching for Akrons before, but it didnt work. But I think somebody here posted that they tried a few times and it finally worked?

Did this 2 weeks ago, im in Miami and had to store locate they were shipped from a store in Ohio and got em in 5 business days, was pretty
simple but the first dude  tried to tell me the number wasnt right but the manager knew about the whole HOH deal and it went through just like

any other order

Back
Top Bottom