OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

^^^^ Ok I trying not to be confused ......so the POPs( Concord VIIs) will have release like the Chaos Kobe V/Red Carpet Lebron VII or is it just a House of Hoops exclusive.

Foot lockers had these in today, with a release date of April 17th... I had them in my hand, and compared them to my black/red PS in which I picked up today from a shop i've been going to since a kid.. Coincidentally footaction at Roosevelt field mall here in NY got a shipment of the black/red PS with April 17th release.. Champs got the black/red, so i'm thinking it's like the 25th anniversary Jordans in which different stores get different pairs/colorways.. Both will be released though and not HOH exclusive, again april 17th
smile.gif

BTW, the "Concord" VII's aren't all that in person, the POP print ruined the patent leather (small grey/dark triangles all over) opposed to the smooth OG jordan xi patent leather of the black/red PS version! Extremely high quality
So you have a pair?  POST PICS!! =)

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

nice pics of the CTK... sometimes i try liking the CTK, but to much white

You might as well cop, you gonna regret it later.  I felt that way also but when you think about it, you got a crazy sneaker rotation anyway so you not gon be out beating up on them...

I felt the same way........I've now changed my mind.  It's crazy how seeing these pics everyday in these threads can change your mind.  Some of theses peeps should be on Nike's payroll.

Originally Posted by Raymo24TX

I got some Lebron VII's at Footlocker back in January but they are too big, can I still return them and get store credit or something? They are completely DS

if i were you i would run to the nearest footlocker and tell them you got them as a gift and they will give you the lowest selling price to exchange for it...

hence, get yourself thier quick while they still @ retail and cop some am09's...even swap..thats what i did..

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

funny how the shoe is really only like 30% white but peeps claim to much white lol

i may have a surprise for you young man!!!

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

i guess i'm one of the few who hates the PS's. hope they sit. wish there were more air max 7's coming out.....like the good ones.

You're not alone. I only have the black/white/gold and red carpet VII's so far. Those CTK's up there are calling me too
embarassed.gif
devil.gif

Just a heads up to everyone, nba store has the Lebron VII PS up. I got 2 pairs with %15 off and no sales tax. That's $119.00 a pair! I'll post pics when I get 'em.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

You might as well cop, you gonna regret it later.  I felt that way also but when you think about it, you got a crazy sneaker rotation anyway so you not gon be out beating up on them...

Yep.  I kept going back and forth with the CTK, but just pulled the trigger anyway, even though I wasn't crazy about them.  I could see myself regretting passin after some time so I just pulled the trigger.  

It's damn near criminal to not release both HWC's.  But that's beating a dead horse.  What a shame Nike....

So I called Foot Action today to get a status update on the Red Carpets they stock located for me and they said the store they were gonna come from did not have the pair I ordered. The rep told me they would check to see if any other location had them in my size and if they did they would send them out to me. Im pretty sure this means I wont be getting my Red Carpets. Oh well, I tried...albeit too late.

Back
Top Bottom