OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Can anyone hook me up with the sku for the ASG's? If I'm not gonna get the RC's then Ill give the ASG's a shot.

I heard somewhere, maybe in here, that the VII is the best selling Lebron shoe?? If this is true, I really don't understand why Nike isn't taking advantage.

HWCs look sick Ty

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

nice HWC... smh at you nike..

i would have never thought at the end of the 7's Nike would really hold back the heat.. SMH
I've never been SO DISAPPOINTED in the colorways of a shoe like the 7.  Wow, Nike really gave us the shaft when it came to giving us the heat. 

Instead of giving us the Kentucky's, they give us the grey/blue.  Instead of giving us the CavFanatics, they give us the grey/red.  Instead of giving us the HWC orange, they give us the grey/orange.  What a piss poor way of treating loyal Lebron fans.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

funny how the shoe is really only like 30% white but peeps claim to much white lol

the part that ruins them for me is the the part of the white part of the sole(that touches the ground)

I'd make an exception for the SVSM though
nerd.gif

sz 9/9.5

I think I'm gonna go to the Cavs vs. Bulls game tonight so I figured today would be a good day to put them on.
tumblr_l0kdgnWVlm1qaf7o7.jpg

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

funny how the shoe is really only like 30% white but peeps claim to much white lol

the part that ruins them for me is the the part of the white part of the sole(that touches the ground)

I'd make an exception for the SVSM though
nerd.gif

sz 9/9.5
i know exactly what you mean and i agree.  in my opinion, that's what sets the HWC blue apart from the others because of the way they used color with the sole.  i also would make an exception with the svsm aways.  that green/gold combo is
smokin.gif

If Nike sees that there is a heavy demand for the HWC, why not release them to the public? Or maybe they don't want to release them because they are also Knick colors.

Damn, some of you need to quit complaining already. All I see is a bunch of whining in here. Whatever happened to talking about the shoes? HWC's aren't even all that. People just want them because they haven't been released. Just be patient and I'm sure they'll turn up as wanted.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Damn, some of you need to quit complaining already. All I see is a bunch of whining in here. Whatever happened to talking about the shoes? HWC's aren't even all that. People just want them because they haven't been released. Just be patient and I'm sure they'll turn up as wanted.

eek.gif
, HWC aren't all that? wow thats a first. 

eek.gif
haha, yeah right...and if they dropped, he'd cop.

Wow Ty that is piffness
pimp.gif

Ive officially decided that Blue HWCs >>> Orange HWCs

But yeah disappointment in not releasing those but wat can u do..

I never said I wouldn't buy them. When did I say that?
laugh.gif
I just think that there are other colorways that look better. Just my opinion. People are never satisfied. As if nike owes you anything. Don't get all butt hurt because your view isn't recognized as you see it.

GottaBdaShoes wrote:

eek.gif

Yes they are all that. Its utterly ridiculous that they haven't released this shoe. He wore this shoe 12 times!!!!!
eek.gif
........To put that in perspective the only shoes he's worn more or close to that is the first GR, White/Reds and the Navys.

laugh.gif
I just think that there are other colorways that look better. Just my opinion. People are never satisfied. As if nike owes you anything. Don't get all butt hurt because your view isn't recognized as you see it.
haha, that's what i thought.  2+ pairs for you.  yep, you're right.  lebron fans aren't satisfied.  kobe fans get every colorway known to man.  we should get the same treatment.  period.
wink.gif

as bummed as I am I agree with GottaBdaShoes... these will turn up eventually just like the fruity pebbles did... no worries... it just sucks because I don't want to pay Louis Vuitton prices for them... whatever tho. I guess I'm done with the VIIs.... (crosses fingers for MVPs and Championships- C'mon Nike!!!)

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

GottaBdaShoes wrote:

eek.gif

Yes they are all that. Its utterly ridiculous that they haven't released this shoe. He wore this shoe 12 times!!!!!
eek.gif
........To put that in perspective the only shoes he's worn more or close to that is the first GR, White/Reds and the Navys.

i like your statement, mr. friendly.  he put those hwc blues in our face so many times that he should've gotten a technical for taunting us.
laugh.gif

I'm keeping the hope alive with a special shoe if he wins MVP.....It's the only way I can keep my sanity. cavfanatics>hwc's but I'll take either.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

laugh.gif
haha, that's what i thought.  2+ pairs for you.  yep, you're right.  lebron fans aren't satisfied.  kobe fans get every colorway known to man.  we should get the same treatment.  period.
wink.gif
That's what you thought?
laugh.gif
ok, bud.

Anyway, I don't see the point in Bi#@$@#g over an unreleased shoe like some you do. It's like 3yr olds throwing a tantrum until they get what they want from mommy.  It's not that serious. Just wait.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

laugh.gif
wink.gif
That's what you thought?
laugh.gif
ok, bud.

Anyway, I don't see the point in Bi#@$@#g over an unreleased shoe like some you do. It's like 3yr olds throwing a tantrum until they get what they want from mommy.  It's not that serious. Just wait.
the sqeeky wheel gets the oil.  if there is enough demand, they will release.  it's simple, really.  besides, this is a message board to express opinions, thoughts, etc. 

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Originally Posted by Raymo24TX

I got some Lebron VII's at Footlocker back in January but they are too big, can I still return them and get store credit or something? They are completely DS

if i were you i would run to the nearest footlocker and tell them you got them as a gift and they will give you the lowest selling price to exchange for it...

hence, get yourself thier quick while they still @ retail and cop some am09's...even swap..thats what i did..
Sounds good, thanks alot bigsupa!

Originally Posted by OahuGrownHI

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

^^^^ Ok I trying not to be confused ......so the POPs( Concord VIIs) will have release like the Chaos Kobe V/Red Carpet Lebron VII or is it just a House of Hoops exclusive.

Foot lockers had these in today, with a release date of April 17th... I had them in my hand, and compared them to my black/red PS in which I picked up today from a shop i've been going to since a kid.. Coincidentally footaction at Roosevelt field mall here in NY got a shipment of the black/red PS with April 17th release.. Champs got the black/red, so i'm thinking it's like the 25th anniversary Jordans in which different stores get different pairs/colorways.. Both will be released though and not HOH exclusive, again april 17th
smile.gif

BTW, the "Concord" VII's aren't all that in person, the POP print ruined the patent leather (small grey/dark triangles all over) opposed to the smooth OG jordan xi patent leather of the black/red PS version! Extremely high quality
So you have a pair?  POST PICS!! =)
"Ask and you sha'll receive" is what they say , eh? So here you go
smile.gif
The quality is just amazing and the patent leather is leaps and bounds better than the CDP Jordan XI and the Spacejams, doesn't feel or look like plastic, no swirls, and soft...

67564996.jpg

12725905.jpg

81988890.jpg

ljji.jpg

37252536.jpg

lj2b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom