OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by OahuGrownHI

Those are sick ILL!!! Mahaloz for the pics! How are they on the court so far man? You killin it now? lol

No problem man, glad to help out
happy.gif

Anyone have the CTK sku?
I'm probably gonna end up copping these instead of saving up for the VII/11 or CavFanatics since those are still uncertain...

Originally Posted by Raymo24TX

Anyone have the CTK sku?
I'm probably gonna end up copping these instead of saving up for the VII/11 or CavFanatics since those are still uncertain...
This is the style number. Not sure if that helps.

375664-601

Nuff of this no HWC release I say if Nike doesn't want to release the colorways we want,we move on to the lebron VIII. Um seeing them right now. Would anyone like a peak?

I have a new found appreciation for the AM LB VII. Red Carpets, Dunkmans, & ASG's are some dope kix. Not really feeling the other CW's, but these 3 are real nice.

Originally Posted by BIG MIKE

Anyone have the CTK sku?

375664-601
I might be able to use that, thanks for the help though Big Mike

Originally Posted by BIG MIKE

Anyone have the CTK sku?

375664-601
I might be able to use that, thanks for the help though Big Mike

There's a pic on the first page of this thread that has the box with the style # along with the upc bar code and #.

Originally Posted by metallic

Nuff of this no HWC release I say if Nike doesn't want to release the colorways we want,
we move on to the lebron VIII. Um seeing them right now. Would anyone like a
peak?

yes please

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

GottaBdaShoes wrote:
Damn, some of you need to quit complaining already. All I see is a bunch of whining in here. Whatever happened to talking about the shoes? HWC's aren't even all that. People just want them because they haven't been released. Just be patient and I'm sure they'll turn up as wanted.

eek.gif
, HWC aren't all that? wow thats a first. 

Yes they are all that. Its utterly ridiculous that they haven't released this shoe. He wore this shoe 12 times!!!!!
eek.gif
........To put that in perspective the only shoes he's worn more or close to that is the first GR, White/Reds and the Navys.

Foreal... Some idiots love to complain about complaining.... Last time I checked this was a forum..... Complaining is one of the main elements of threads.... Ijapino can't consider this battering. Lol.

.."battering", huh?
laugh.gif

No one's complaining about complaining. Consider it more of a "shut up already, they'll release when they release, if not move on."

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

^^^^ Ok I trying not to be confused ......so the POPs( Concord VIIs) will have release like the Chaos Kobe V/Red Carpet Lebron VII or is it just a House of Hoops exclusive.

Foot lockers had these in today, with a release date of April 17th... I had them in my hand, and compared them to my black/red PS in which I picked up today from a shop i've been going to since a kid.. Coincidentally footaction at Roosevelt field mall here in NY got a shipment of the black/red PS with April 17th release.. Champs got the black/red, so i'm thinking it's like the 25th anniversary Jordans in which different stores get different pairs/colorways.. Both will be released though and not HOH exclusive, again april 17th
smile.gif

BTW, the "Concord" VII's aren't all that in person, the POP print ruined the patent leather (small grey/dark triangles all over) opposed to the smooth OG jordan xi patent leather of the black/red PS version! Extremely high quality
So you have a pair?  POST PICS!! =)
"Ask and you sha'll receive" is what they say , eh? So here you go
smile.gif
The quality is just amazing and the patent leather is leaps and bounds better than the CDP Jordan XI and the Spacejams, doesn't feel or look like plastic, no swirls, and soft...

67564996.jpg

12725905.jpg

81988890.jpg

ljji.jpg

37252536.jpg

lj2b.jpg
same shoe with a face lift . dope tho

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

metallic said:
Nuff of this no HWC release I say if Nike doesn't want to release the colorways we want,
we move on to the lebron VIII. Um seeing them right now. Would anyone like a
peak?

yes please
por favor

Originally Posted by ny kickz

^^^^ Ok I trying not to be confused ......so the POPs( Concord VIIs) will have release like the Chaos Kobe V/Red Carpet Lebron VII or is it just a House of Hoops exclusive.

Foot lockers had these in today, with a release date of April 17th... I had them in my hand, and compared them to my black/red PS in which I picked up today from a shop i've been going to since a kid.. Coincidentally footaction at Roosevelt field mall here in NY got a shipment of the black/red PS with April 17th release.. Champs got the black/red, so i'm thinking it's like the 25th anniversary Jordans in which different stores get different pairs/colorways.. Both will be released though and not HOH exclusive, again april 17th
smile.gif

BTW, the "Concord" VII's aren't all that in person, the POP print ruined the patent leather (small grey/dark triangles all over) opposed to the smooth OG jordan xi patent leather of the black/red PS version! Extremely high quality
So you have a pair?  POST PICS!! =)
"Ask and you sha'll receive" is what they say , eh? So here you go
smile.gif
The quality is just amazing and the patent leather is leaps and bounds better than the CDP Jordan XI and the Spacejams, doesn't feel or look like plastic, no swirls, and soft...

67564996.jpg

12725905.jpg

81988890.jpg

ljji.jpg

37252536.jpg

lj2b.jpg
I was on the fence about these, until I saw these pics.
eek.gif
eek.gif

These will be copped x2

Hmm I like those blues... If by some miracle they release, I'll get them with no hesitation...

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

Anyone know how does the dunkman vii fit companred to the other lebron vii?

I dont about how they compare to other Lebrons but they fit a 1/2 sz smaller than the Kobe V's in my opinion.

nice to see people liking the P.S. i knew it was a only a matter of time..

and lets stop quoting all those pics... its getting anoying to keep seeing the same pic

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

Anyone know how does the dunkman vii fit companred to the other lebron vii?

they fit the same ad all the other PL 7s imo the 7s run a half size smaller than my normal shoe size

Back
Top Bottom