OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Got my PS's today. They're absolutely
smokin.gif

I don't see it. They're average. Gimme more VII's...

Nikes toying with us but it is what it is...
2lnih76.jpg

2i2al43.jpg

106luti.jpg

6s85u1.jpg

These navy's look good and will probably be had. Cant wait to pick up the black pair this weekend and go play some ball. Ima pass on the POPs though.

2enrekn.jpg

BTW glad you finally came around and got the akrons chris.

Thanks for the pics foamcollector.

I'm loving the POPs
pimp.gif
 , the black/red PS aren't bad either.

Originally Posted by playaproved

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

Does anyone else tounge on the dunkmans make a squeaking noise? When I walk in them the squeaking is really loud.

Mine do for the first few minutes and then it stops. Its the patent on the tongue rubbing.

Good to hear it stops, I have 2 pair that I thought were gonna be unwearable because of how loud they are.  Definitely not normal squeaking either.

Foam collector very nice... Your pictures actually make them look WAY NICER though lol, not seeing the POP v print on the patent leather!!!!!!!!

the more and more pics of HWCs show up,the more hope there is of Nike actually dropping them
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

PS's are cool,but not a MUST have like most VIIs are (Dunkmans,Akrons,RCs,etc.)
Will cop on heavy disco later on
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Juice2352

^^^ Nice. I like these, but can't muster to pay that much for a shoe to ball in.

but you can pay that much or more for a shoe to walk around the mall in or stare at in your room? There must be something wrong with me. I'd much rather pay $140 for a "performance" basketball shoe than $150+ for some "sweet retro J's".

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

Foam collector very nice... Your pictures actually make them look WAY NICER though lol, not seeing the POP v print on the patent leather!!!!!!!!

the print is on the patent leather, cell phone camera pics keeps it from coming out clearer

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

steve they seem to run true to size (for me at least). They just feel a bit more narrow

Good lookin'.

I ask because I had to go a half size down for the Air Max VII's.  Picking up my blk/red colorway tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom