OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by 93SnakedFox

Originally Posted by andfattoo

I thought they were out now.

laugh.gif

Not sure if serious....
i dont know if youre talking about Fresh or me, but they are on eastbay now.  I havent been to the mall in a while so i dont if they are in actually stores, i heard they were.

Yeah they've been out for a min now...hurry up and grab your pair cause the POP's are selling out of sizes quick by me.

Back to the shoes....  I've been crossing my fingers hoping for some more 7s but for some reason I have a feeling they are going to do the MVP in a PS and I really hope thats not the case because I love the 7 so much.  This is just my opinion..  We should hopefully be seeing something soon as far as mvps....   curious what all we will see since they did a few colorways for kobe later on in the year.  

Originally Posted by mjfanatic

new Lebron VII PS
shoutout to one of my best friends in the shoe game - truestory1011 for these pix
im just not feelin that Hornets cw....on any of the shoes.  pass...

starter1.jpg

that navy/wht one is too similar to the 7 for me as well, but those concords and POP breds are very nice

^^Thanks for the pics. They're just alright imo. May be better with some teal laces or something

ya when i saw them i was devastated ...
i was really hoping for a different colorway
but the lion on the inside looks tight
thats about it

no more VII's? any news?
the ps's and pops do nothing for me. and the colorways are so dull. no creativity.

In person the PS Hornets have a speckle that really can't be appreciated without seeing them in person -- also keep in mind guys this shoe in the picture is the GS (Grade School) -- Im sure the mens will be alittle different.

I personally think it's hotter than the blk/red/golds.

Originally Posted by truestory1011

In person the PS Hornets have a speckle that really can't be appreciated without seeing them in person -- also keep in mind guys this shoe in the picture is the GS (Grade School) -- Im sure the mens will be alittle different.
lebron_vii_post_season_gr_black_orion_blue.jpg

still a  pass - here is your mens version

I've been trying to ignore this RockDeep/Shaik but it has really gotten annoying.

Shaik, just make your thread in general and post your evidence there, hopefully your issue will get resolved.

Based on the situation Shaik, your side of the story seems more believable to me. All of his responses to your accusations have been along the lines of  "thou shalt not speak my name in vain....contact my e-mail etc. etc." stuff without any evidence to show how his name was dragged through the mud.

Now given how seriously scammers are frowned upon here and given his status as a "NikeTalk Legend" wouldn't the prudent thing be to prove your innocence to squash this dispute, and protect your rep?

*Back on topic*

Those Hornets PS are pretty bland to me.

Originally Posted by never wear them

What the hell happened to the 99 cent chicken nuggets at mcdonalds?!? WtFunk!!!!
HAHAHA
roll.gif

yea the hornet PS are ugly...they are out at niketowns right now

Originally Posted by royalflush1230

^It doesn't. Rock should have got insurance just like dude shoulda sent the shoes after recieving payment. If Rock didn't get insurance than how is he to know if Shake isn't scamming him?. That is what I meant.
Shoulda stuck with Paypal haha
It's a big circle...And we all need to drop it lol, let these 2 settle it.
And anyone with the PS VII (Concords haha) can you post pics of em with shorts? Or with like a whole fit on?
And can someone tell me if they fit just like the AM VIIs?

Thats why you get insurance or delivery confirmation. It would be the same way, if you sold some shoes to somebody but you never got insurance or delivery comfirmation and then the buyer says I never got the shoes and starts hollering 'fraud and scam" It would be your fault because you didnt pay extra to cover ***. You can't prove he never got the shoes just like Rock can't prove the seller never got his money. 

The Burden of proof  
laugh.gif

Also Royal on the Lebron.net there are some pictures of the POPs in shorts in his gallery part. They fit a little more snug then the Air Max version does.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Damn thats a shame, whats even more upsetting is NTs blyue wall of silence. Eveyone sticks together and acts like they don't know when something is going on. Smh... all rules go out the window once certain ppl are involved. Dude scammed and should be aired out. Why wait till the weekend, put it in general now.

GL Shaik
QFT man thats exactly it, I knew he  scammed him when he put that lame post about if he got my money I am eithering him, only a complete clown would post that.  Its obvious the lame is trying to get over on Shaike, Why are the mods not doing more?  Anyone who sends money does not ignore people they go that extra mile to PROVE that they sent the money.  All his excuses man just blast him on General Shaike, post all his BS emails and your proof of shipping, flush the rat out.

ANY ROCK/SHAKE RELATED CONTENT WILL BE DELETED ON SITE FROM THIS POINT ON....

PLEASE USE THIS THREAD AS LEBRON VII RELATED DISCUSSION ONLY.

THANKS.

Originally Posted by ijapino

ANY ROCK/SHAKE RELATED CONTENT WILL BE DELETED ON SITE FROM THIS POINT ON....

PLEASE USE THIS THREAD AS LEBRON VII RELATED DISCUSSION ONLY.

THANKS.
THANK YOU SIR...cant believe it had to come to that...

nice MTAGs 2tela0m9 - which city?

Back
Top Bottom