OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

gonna head over to my local ftl to see if i can scoop up a pair of the PS. still debating in my head about which cw to cop: POPs or black/reds.

All I want is the CTK, RC, Chinas and AJ11
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Steve212

I saw the wht/navy PS n stores today. Not badd. I'm passin'. I got the Air Max version.
Where are you located??............ i personally think those are the cw so far.  I also got a chance to try on the PS's today.  Do they run kind of big to anybody that has them/tried them on compared to the AM?

Just finished catching up on this thread since I haven't popped my head in here (Pause?... :-/) in a minute...

Smfh... Lmao... &
indifferent.gif

And I really didn't plan on getting the PS's, but I just might have to cave in.

P.S.- The PS look better on J.R. Smith than they do on Lebron... (Kanye shrug)
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

Just finished catching up on this thread since I haven't popped my head in here (Pause?... :-/) in a minute...

Smfh... Lmao... &
indifferent.gif

And I really didn't plan on getting the PS's, but I just might have to cave in.

ohwell.gif
Do they fit like the Air Max VII?

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

ohwell.gif

LOL ... and I thought the same when I saw JR rocking them.

The POP looks better than the PS on and off the court imo! Go a lot of compliments on em during a Curren$y concert last week
pimp.gif

Have any of you guys balled in yall VII's, and then went back to Zoom air ( bron 6's or p.s.) ?

I balled on wends in my Lebron 6's, and something didn't feel right. I was so used to the bounce that Max air gave me. that above the ground feelin in the 7's gave me.

that max air really makes a difference, when i went back to zoom air, it just felt different, felt like i had to change my whole game up, i was missing jumpshots i normally make, and etc.

dont think im gonna go back to zoom air, and also my knees starting hurting after i balled in the zoom air.. im glad Bron is sticking with max air.

@Fresh: I'm on a very opposite situation. I really couldn't play with my LBJ VIIs and it sucks because I love the look of the shoe so much and copped a few pairs of it but I couldn't use it for ball. I am having a real bad heel slippage and the whenever I jump even just for a jump shot I fell something on my knees that ain't right , so I revert back to KB Vs everytime , I guess ballin in light kicks since the HD released weakened my knees

i played in my dunkmans for like 20 mins... had to switch it... i like cutting and the feel of the ground, couldnt really get both with AMs.  And i thought it was all mental... but it aint.

and lol at that video.

Back
Top Bottom