OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by never wear them

what a sad thread.... complaining about complaining...

maybe if Lebron had a bigger fan base and if his shoes were relevant/nice looking... theyll produce more colorways than what they release

but i think its gona be hard for them to top the 7s using the same tech....

obviously its going to be bulky again since the bottom/sole is its foundation....

I think  Lebron has a huge fanbase.

But the Lebron line doesnt produce mass friendly performance Basketball shoes. They basically make big man shoes because Lebron is basically a big man. But big man shoes dont sell that great anymore with today's emphasis on lighter and more responsive shoes. 

The Lebron line also doesn't try be to accessible to the consumers. No IDs and many unreleased Player Exclusive shoes.

Yeah NWT if the Lebron line wants to reach their full potential the need to make some changes to their strategy.

It's funny how dudes come in hear claiming that people are "crying" because of all the unreleased colorways, yet when the True Blue 3's were stated to be releasing in other countries and not the United States, there were people on the JB forum whining for MONTHS..Then when the Parra AM 1's were an extremely limited release, everyone went nuts because they were not a Quickstrike/General Release...How is this any different? There are TONS of colorways that could have been released but haven't...There is no signature shoe for an NBA player that has had as many unreleased colorways as the LBJ7 and anybody that plans to argue this better have some solid evidence because I've been collecting Kicks since 2001 and I have shoes from Air Max to Pennys to w/e else u can name

Speaking of Penny, how many unreleased Penny samples surfaced on the internet, whether original or retro? Pippens? Kobes? Durants?(I know they're new but I've only seen like 1-2 unreleased colorways of his current shoe)...None of these shoes have ONE shoe that has as many good unreleased colorways as the Lebrons and that's what everyone in this thread is annoyed about..They're not copping to resell, they're copping because they like the shoe and wanna wear it everyday...Yet when dudes in the JB Forum have a LEGITIMATE beef with the fact that the Silver Anniversary 11 is missing the jumpman, that's considered unjustified..The ignorance on this board grows everyday

Originally Posted by ALPHAPROJECT

yall are ridiculous!  lol   Oh if you only knew....

Well of course we don't know like you do!......And what you know you cant tell us 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

maybe if Lebron had a bigger fan base and if his shoes were relevant/nice looking... theyll produce more colorways than what they release

obviously its going to be bulky again since the bottom/sole is its foundation....

But the Lebron line doesnt produce mass friendly performance Basketball shoes. They basically make big man shoes because Lebron is basically a big man. But big man shoes dont sell that great anymore with today's emphasis on lighter and more responsive shoes. 

The Lebron line also doesn't try be to accessible to the consumers. No IDs and many unreleased Player Exclusive shoes.

Yeah NWT if the Lebron line wants to reach their full potential the need to make some changes to their strategy.

Oh for sure he has a fan base... But what I stated was "NEEDS a Bigger fan base".....I just don't like the designer he's being given or requesting for... I wana see another lbj 3 type of shoe...

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Big man shoes don't sell as well because Asian big men are a rarity. I'm 5'11", 205lbs and i have to play CENTRE for my asian team. I play guard in my non asian team. Figure that one out. 

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

There is no signature shoe for an NBA player that has had as many unreleased colorways as the LBJ7

Look what i started.................
devil.gif

but i agree with you UPPTEMPO, i want to know why its only the Lebron Sig that makes it a habit to have soooo many unreleased PEs....
ive read that Lebron likes to keep his sig "exclusive", but i just throught he meant to keep certain c.w's limited......... maybe what he really meant was to keep certain c.w's to HIMSELF. 
if i ever get to meet bron, that'd be the first question i ask him! haha

we'll see......... theres still 2 months of basketball ahead of us, Nike still has time to make things right.................... right?
ohwell.gif

MODS, let's please start a "*****ing because I have nothing else better to do" thread for these guys....

The topic is moving way off track. Nothing but negativity in here....

just to throw salt on the wound, I like when a brand has many unreleased colorways.

Hows that?

And no i'm far from a hypebeast so dont throw ******ed made up names out

Originally Posted by ALPHAPROJECT

yall are ridiculous!  lol   Oh if you only knew....

The man has spoken yall..

and as much as i dislike the arguement going on in this thread.

its a forum. and people can post whatever/however they feel about sneakers.. ignore it or whatever.

so for you guys that dont like it, get use to it i guess. lol. unless colorways drop.

Niketalk = serious bizness

Top of the morning Niketalk. It is a crying shame there won't be anymore airmax7's dropping. Just cop what you like, and start savingup for other Nike releases. But know that I too am in pain everytime I see those UK's and 7/11's, and especially those blue&orange HWC's, knowing I can't get them.

The VII's are done. The press conference for the VIIIs will be in August. Way too many feathers being ruffled about shoes that didn't come out, it's really not that serious. If you aren't built for this hobby you might want to start buying legos where everything is readily available.

Originally Posted by donjuan513

The VII's are done. The press conference for the VIIIs will be in August. Way too many feathers being ruffled about shoes that didn't come out, it's really not that serious. If you aren't built for this hobby you might want to start buying legos where everything is readily available.
Pretty much all that needs to be said. We've been disappointed before, we were disappointed this year and you can bet top dollar that we'll be dissappointed next year. Just grab what you can and want then move on.

i cant wait till the grey pack gets to be around $100. Might have to scoop up 2 of 4. not sure which ones tho.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Pretty much all that needs to be said. We've been disappointed before, we were disappointed this year and you can bet top dollar that we'll be dissappointed next year. Just grab what you can and want then move on.
I attribute this to last years release where we got, what? close to 20 somewhat available pairs?

the 5, 4, 3, 2 and AZG had less cws released than the 7, im assuming not too many people currently in this forum have been collecting brons for all that long so.....

i would expect next year to be better, but who knows.  im good with what i got and will look for the ones that didnt release that i want, but only b/c they were hyped up so much right? not cause i want em or anything...
eyes.gif

easy for u to say, you got the good pairs!

hey ty, how about you post pics of all your lb7 pe and tell us again how it aint that serious

I'm wondering if the VIII's will be this popular. Maybe even more if bron takes his tall ##$ to another city to play?

ok so the 7 is done........disapointing but not life changing

I do think nike has missed a trick with these in that they could have released the limited colours through HOH and given them a well needed shot in the arm but nike are a multi billion dollar company and obiously know what they are doing

Nice to see master Petrie dropping in, here's hoping the VIII is an improvement on the VII and just as succesful for you fella

I missed out on some V's and VI's I wanted so when these came around I made sure I made some calls to get what I needed. Hopefully missing out on the VII's inspire you to go and get what you want with the VIII's. If I wouldn't have any I'd still have the same outlook....they're just sneakers, its not that serious. I think the HOH has been great in putting out Nike Basketball kicks and I don't even know if you all appreciate that. You start logging on to the internet and now you're spoiled thinking you're suppose to have everything you see. You're only suppose to have what you go out and get.

WHATUP JASON P!

I see your point to some extent Ty, but we're not talking a typical player edition Jordan or something like 1 or 2 hyperstrikes of a shoe in a different color that's not much better than the general release stuff. We're talking about how the absolute sickest, most creative pairs never made it to production for people to actually buy. First colorway was great. City pack was great. All-Stars and Dunkmans were limited but attainable, but that was fine and they were sick colorways, but the Heroes pack, UK's, 112's, HWC's (three colorways), Cav's Fanatics (three colorways), SVSM's, and I'm sure i"m forgetting a couple... that's 12 pairs of kicks that were all as good as or better than the two best VII releases available for purchase. Just seems like overkill as far as hype goes. You also have to remember that since you are connected to one of the more well-known sneaker spots in the country, you have connections that about 99% of the rest of us don't, so doing what you have to do to get what you want isn't a reality for most people.

That said, I could easily see Nike dropping some of these unreleased joints on us in a year or two as a "retro" or something. I hope the VIII's look just as good as the VII's, but I doubt it.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

I see your point to some extent Ty...You also have to remember that since you are connected to one of the more well-known sneaker spots in the country, you have connections that about 99% of the rest of us don't, so doing what you have to do to get what you want isn't a reality for most people.

Yea not everyone has access to nike reps who can hook you up with samples let alone sample sz 13's. I have been emailing all my contacts and the only thing i can get my hands on are orange HWC's and the Clark Kent 112's and all want crazy moolah for them. I mean i love these but i'm not gonna pay crazy money for them just if so happens they actually drop in the near future.

PanaRicanRetro wrote:
That said, I could easily see Nike dropping some of these unreleasedjoints on us in a year or two as a "retro" or something.
Which will most likely be the case

PanaRicanRetro wrote:
I hope theVIII's look just as good as the VII's, but I doubt it.

Fixed...That's always the case ppl always talk bad about next years joints but honestly IMO each year has been a better shoe excluding IV>V. IMO the V was a horrible shoe. I can't even wear my VI's anymore because they look old compared to the VII's.

Originally Posted by MrDozo

hey ty, how about you post pics of all your lb7 pe and tell us again how it aint that serious
REALLY WELL SAID...

I'm not complaining but i don't get how the BLUE HWC didn't get released He Wore them The Second Most out of all the ones he wore.

Well with the Lebron VII fiasco coming to an exodus, I though I'd share my thoughts on the whole Lebron 7.

I loved them. But I literally only bought one pair. Since there was no HOH's here in San Francisco, I missed out on a couple pairs I liked. I didn't want to pay resellers price at all. If I wasn't paying retail for them, I didn't want them.

So the only pair of Lebron VII that I bought was:

Spoiler [+]
lebron-vii-blk-4.jpg

These are the only GR pair that actually caught my eye. Im a sucker for all black shoes, and these were executed perfectly. The VII was so comfortable. The only downside to them was that I felt they ran tad bit bigger than my usual size 11's. I wear them on day-to-day basis and soon will be my indoor hooping shoe. The back of the shoe is my favorite part. So much detail unrecognized.

These rank up with the AZG, 2 and 3 easily - my favorite Lebron sneakers. Wasn't a fan of the 4,5,6.

I also loved the box on these. He repped the A-K, Cleveland and OHIO well.

Im glad this shoe became a staple in the Nike line and also became NT's favorite. We've seen snippets of the VIII, look very promising and will be interesting to see what colorway is debuted, hence determing where he might end up in October
nerd.gif

Well til' the next one y'all - I got to back to my business. Peace.

Originally Posted by Remi23

I'm not complaining but i don't get how the BLUE HWC didn't get released He Wore them The Second Most out of all the ones he wore.

i dont get it either.  i thought this was going to be a definite release.  by far my fav colorway.  would have robo copped.  damn shame, nike
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom