OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

I think my fellow NIKETALK FAMILY will be pleaased to know that came up on Jason Petrie today at a local store... i told the homie keep holding out on those unreleased colorways..... Jason Petrie - THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING!

Originally Posted by Remi23

I'm not complaining but i don't get how the BLUE HWC didn't get released He Wore them The Second Most out of all the ones he wore.
i don't know who makes these decisions for the lebron line, but whoever handles the kobe line is a CHAMP.  they don't pull that kind of crap.  even though i'm not a kobe fan, i applaud how they handle his shoes.  if kobe is behind it, then i have major respect that he allows his shoes to get to the masses.

I know the vii's haven't completley wrapped up but I want to thank you J Petrie. Great job this year with both the AM and PS. Looking foward to your work on the VIII's. We got nice CW's and a great design imo so im very satsified. Thats all I really have to say.

^they might be a summer release not sure......PO2345 post some pics ofthose MVP VIIs u have please!!!!!!

Originally Posted by donjuan513

You start logging on to the internet and now you're spoiled thinking you're suppose to have everything you see. You're only suppose to have what you go out and get.

WHATUP JASON P!
So because I live in NC and don't have lofty connections within the company, I'm not supposed to want whats not released in my Raleigh Footlocker?

I dont get butt hurt as much as some of ya'll. All I want is the all black AM7 and maybe one white PS.
Saw he SLH PS today and i'm not feeling it as much as when pictures were posted. They ware super lightweight tho.

I think Lebron is going to commit suicide if they don't win this series....

better release those MVPs Nike.... before they're semi-irrelevant

I know I don't post as much as some of you guys, but I do read the posts for entertainment, but I am in the minority b/c the one I want released the most is the Cavfanatic, but as I sat on my sofa watching Lebron & the cavs get the sh&* out of them I was thinking that the Lebron line isfor the most part the only signature line that doesn't really release in the team colors. Think about the Kobes, in particular the IVs, & Vs. They had them in ther Lakers colors & also the IVs in MSPLS, but not the Lebron line. Name one color that came out in the Cavs colors current or retro??? Totoally a disappointment in my opinion, BUT like someone said Nike just saved me about a grand on these.

Originally Posted by raw120

now can the knick color ones get released
QFMFT
e65zly.jpg

Lol, good looks Drew!  And with enough money to sign 2 max contracts, lets hope the Knicks don't mess this one up!
As for the white/navy VII ps, they're growing on me.  But I want those MVPs.

uhhhh oooooooooohhh.... remember when i said they better release the MVPs before the celtics boot the cavs from the playoffs? lol
i thought they had a chance, but 30pt blowout? up 2-3 going home?

maybe LBJ follows the thread, and it bummed him out when we called him a hypebeast. (
roll.gif
)

and to whoever asked "what i was smokin"............. that stinky-inkyyy
pimp.gif

The VII's are done. The press conference for the VIIIs will be in August. Way too many feathers being ruffled about shoes that didn't come out, it's really not that serious. If you aren't built for this hobby you might want to start buying legos where everything is readily available.

Frankly your opinion holds very little weight in this debate.  if im not mistaken you are one of the very few to have exclusive access to the very PEs that we are discussing.  not only that, but didnt u have them conveniently shipped to your doorstep? no lines, no fuss, no hype, just the hottest colorways; signed, sealed, and delivered. 
eyes.gif
  talk about identifying; in conscious sync with the common everyday consumer.

its just frustrating to see bron incessantly flaunt so many crazy hot colorways on court, with what seemed like he wore the HWC's blue or orange in every other game, just for them not to release in the end is extremely disappointing. 

As i mentioned before im still in my infant years as a follower of the LBJ Signature.  none of the annual sigs from I-VI ever caught my interest enough to follow the line throughout a season.
that is until the VII dropped... first it caught my eye in intrigue, then it got my mouth watering with excitement and anticipation, then finally melted my heart with infatuation.
The shoe is A MASTERPIECE (props to you [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]JP[/color]), unfortunately i cannot say the same for the colorway execution for the line (smh at you Nike).

Hurts for me to say, since ive never been too big of a Kobe Fan, but NikeLeBron, you really could learn a thing or two from the KobeLine... not only from an overall comfort and performance level of the shoe, but more importantly one can suggest you need to start showing your loyalest of fans and consumers the appreciation that may not be entirely entitled or even deserved, but that appreciation can surely be justified. 

A few closing words... I hope you dont continue to take your consumer base for granted, because just as fast as your fanbase seems to be turning on you and your professional career (based off 2 poor playoff showings), the same sentiments are not immune the sneaker consumer demographic.  

looks like bron's season is over (even if they beat the celts somehow, they will lose to orlando). with that said, knick colorways should begin releasing
pimp.gif

i love bron,and im from NY,hate the knicks,but i would love to see bron come to the big apple. but imo,he's staying in his small town of akron. cmon Bron,time to make moves and move to a larger city with a bigger spot nationally and internationally. you can always go back to cleveland since a title won't be won in NY either
laugh.gif

i guess no more VIIs are dropping? i can care less about MVPs, but smh at nike for not releasing HWCs, fanaticsmand others. Im still happy with all the colorways they did give us (MTAGs, RCs, DMs,etc.)

on to the VIIIs
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by hotbutter

The VII's are done. The press conference for the VIIIs will be in August. Way too many feathers being ruffled about shoes that didn't come out, it's really not that serious. If you aren't built for this hobby you might want to start buying legos where everything is readily available.
Frankly your opinion holds very little weight in this debate. 
I don't think he was stating an opinion
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by hotbutter

is it just me or does Lebrons Legacy, in professional sports and his sneaker game seem to suddenly have a huge wave of negative momentum going against them? 
grin.gif

It's just you -- the "doubt" has been there for a while.
Everyone knows he's a great player, but everyone also knows it takes more than one player to win a ring.
This year is no exception.
I

Back
Top Bottom