OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by thekckid

CTK actually came up in the stock locate hopefully they actually arrive
Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you will be getting that call from fottlocker customer service saying they were not availlable. I tried like 7 times to get them sent & even called the store that had them & veriefied that they had them & still it got turned down. I hope I am wrong though for your sake.

^ damn that sucks cause I ordered CTK today also

air max> PS

Bought a pair of PS today and they are not as comfortable,not sure why everyone sucks zoom air all the time

^me neither.....

Fresh - you sound alot like me and i may just pull the trigger on some PS for the right price. But im probably gonna have to use them when i play point because they more than likely not gonna suffice when i play other positions (2-5)

Shoetrends.com has the white/navy PS 7 for $105 but it won't be available until 6/30. Did they mean 5/30? I want to get them but once 6/30 comes around, other stores would have them on sale.

I saw some variant Lebron 7 CW and they look better than some GR CW that came out.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

^ damn that sucks cause I ordered CTK today also

air max> PS

Bought a pair of PS today and they are not as comfortable,not sure why everyone sucks zoom air all the time
It depends on what you want them for. For Basketball I like the Zoom because its low to the ground and I feel the urge to more run with Air Max its comfortable for casual use but I feel like its not as responsive.

Well I've worn both casually. I balled in my dunkmans and they were great. So the PS are better on the courts? I don't like being lower to the ground.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Well I've worn both casually. I balled in my dunkmans and they were great. So the PS are better on the courts? I don't like being lower to the ground.
This...... 

I guess it depends on personal peference. and the type of player you are..

as much as i love the 3 pairs of VII's i have I am looking forward to breaking in my pop's today. zoom just does awhole lot more for me performance wise.

pimp.gif
CH69NO wrote:

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Originally Posted by gatorad3

Anyone know what's a good way to clean the bottom of the dunkman's? Is using water alright?
Just wipe 'em down and keep 'em as dry as possible.
When they get cloudy ...

Buy a new pair. They're meant to be worn
wink.gif

Sig worthy  

Already got myself 2 pairs of dunkmans
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

i like the am7 lows, I'll grab both

I'm thinking the same thing. Probably wait until I can get them on a discount but I'm still copping nonetheless.

YES!!! The AM lows are insta-copped.  We finally have a "REAL" dunkman color.  Those black ones are plain, and a bland disgrace to the Dunkman line.  And those clowning on "lows" have no idea what you're talking about.  They'll be better for ball, and that's why I buy basketball shoes, for um, basketball.  (Kobe V's are some of the best pair of balling shoes EVER and are lows.)
nike-air-max-lebron-vii-7-low-dunkman.jpg

lebron-5-dunkman-abt-8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom