OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

hey has anyones order on the CTK's ever went through? i just stock loacted a pair and was wondering if they usually just cancel it later

Originally Posted by iriepirate21

YES!!! The AM lows are insta-copped.  We finally have a "REAL" dunkman color.  Those black ones are plain, and a bland disgrace to the Dunkman line.  And those clowning on "lows" have no idea what you're talking about.  They'll be better for ball, and that's why I buy basketball shoes, for um, basketball.  (Kobe V's are some of the best pair of balling shoes EVER and are lows.)

eek.gif
, dang i didn't know plain and disgraceful sneakers sell out. but hey i dont know anything..

stating lows are better  for ball, before really balling with them is a crazy statement. alot of people dont like the Air max VII's, saying its stiff. not repsonsive and etc.

i love em for ball.. but you sir had made some questionable statement.

OG Dunkman cw>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> "Black Dunkman" cw

Give me two Pairs of them Mean Green Lows Please
happy.gif

But for real, has anyone heard a RD for them?

and will they drop on NDC?

I really dont like these lows being called dunkmans, they have no dunkman logo on them at all.

Lets stop with nicknaming everything and call it by its color scheme.

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Rocked my dunkmans this weekend and got mad love. So comfortable too. Love em
So did i..i was kinda surprised..a girl asked me where i got those..she said she liked the color
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

I really dont like these lows being called dunkmans, they have no dunkman logo on them at all.

grin.gif

I truely do not understand why it erks ppl so much... Its TEH SAME EXACT COLORS as every old dunkman, the real colorway.. why does it hurts ppls butt so much.. sheesh

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by iriepirate21

YES!!! The AM lows are insta-copped.  We finally have a "REAL" dunkman color.  Those black ones are plain, and a bland disgrace to the Dunkman line.  And those clowning on "lows" have no idea what you're talking about.  They'll be better for ball, and that's why I buy basketball shoes, for um, basketball.  (Kobe V's are some of the best pair of balling shoes EVER and are lows.)

eek.gif
, dang i didn't know plain and disgraceful sneakers sell out. but hey i dont know anything..

stating lows are better  for ball, before really balling with them is a crazy statement. alot of people dont like the Air max VII's, saying its stiff. not repsonsive and etc.

LOL...but the dunkman VII's are one of the better dunkmans imo.  The II's are the best, but just because they arent the traditional color doesnt make them a disgrace.  Those "dunkman" lows arent really that great anyways (they probably still wouldnt look good as a mid to me to think about it).

As with you guy's, would love to know when the low white/neons release.. WOuld be great for the summer!

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

OG Dunkman cw>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> "Black Dunkman" cw

totally agree with you bro, but saying its a disgrace is pushin it HARD.. pause 

iriepirate21 wrote:

eek.gif

It's funny how locations vary. They sat here at DTLR, but never went on sale, I guess because they were sold out other places. I started to get them just because, but I preferred the Uptempo's.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

iriepirate21 wrote:

eek.gif

It's funny how locations vary. They sat here at DTLR, but never went on sale, I guess because they were sold out other places. I started to get them just because, but I preferred the Uptempo's.
REALLY? what DTLR are you near, b/c the ones in B-More put them on sale. The Christmas were $99.99, & the first CW was even $89.99. The PS are already $119.99

Anyone spot the white black and gold VII's for the low low
nerd.gif
I still need to scoop those from somewhere
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

grin.gif

I truely do not understand why it erks ppl so much... Its TEH SAME EXACT COLORS as every old dunkman, the real colorway.. why does it hurts ppls butt so much.. sheesh

it dont hurt my butt at all, Just kind of annoying. Kinda like when people call the black, purple red retro 7s the raptors... The raptors didnt even exist when that og colorway came out.

I understand peoples logic that these are mostly the colorway of past dunkmans but what makes the dunkman is the logo not the colorway. I am not a huge fan of the black/neon dunkman this year but that shoe is the dunkman 7, hence the logo on the bottom.

THe low top version in grey/neon resembles past dunkman lebrons but has no dunkman on it whatsoever. They are grey/neon/white low 7s

Originally Posted by Solid waffle

hey has anyones order on the CTK's ever went through? i just stock loacted a pair and was wondering if they usually just cancel it later

Yep.  I got my pair through stock locator.

Back
Top Bottom