OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Damn, those Shooting Stars are my size.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

nice stuff bro, just be careful before dude comes in here and starts handing out suspensions for buy/sell/trading.

To dude saying he stock located CTK, how so??? Me and a few other ppl I know that stock located them were called and told to go back to the store to be refunded. Thats after being told sz11 akron/ctk were available.

The situation with stoclocate is STRANGE! The first VIIs to to hit regular FL was the Akron, & I was able to stock locate & receive 2 pr of them, then I tried the CTK & got turned down like 6 times. I even called the store & they said they had them, before I did the last locate. Must be something that came down from corp.

Originally Posted by OneSole

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

nice stuff bro, just be careful before dude comes in here and starts handing out suspensions for buy/sell/trading.

To dude saying he stock located CTK, how so??? Me and a few other ppl I know that stock located them were called and told to go back to the store to be refunded. Thats after being told sz11 akron/ctk were available.

I just went into FTL with the sku and ordered it.  Like I said before, it took a few tries with the Akrons before I finally got them.  I remember the Akrons came from a FTL in Ohio.  That could be the only reason I got them, because they were at a regular FTL and not a HOH

The same thing happened to me with the Akrons, but I got my 2 pr on the first try, but the CTKs are at regular FTL also.

a little insite for the ctrk/akron order fiascos.

store management lets employees know to cancel stock locates of footwear that will sell regardless of size. they rather have the sale in their on hand then get shipped somewhere( ridiculous because the store that ships it gets credit as well because it comes out of said inventory. best thing to do is call and tell them that they are obligated to fulfill an order they actually have on hand. now if someone returned a shoe for a different size and they didn't exchange in the pos system, then the stock locate will say they have a size they really don't. best to try and call the fulfilling store( which they don't usually allow anymore) and just hope for the best.

..managers at footlocker will cancel found orders if they know the shoe will sell in that area..now if there on hold for an employee in the store then it's definitely gonna get canceled..

Do you guys think it would be possible to buy a giftcard at you local FTL and call the fulfilling store to see if you could buy the shoe using the giftcard and have them ship it to you?  That way the fulfilling store still gets the sale.  Just wondering. 

Originally Posted by OahuGrownHI

^good luck with that. Haven't seen any ASGs sellin for retail these days... eBay sellin em for at least $200+
200 isn't bad at all...all ive been able to find is like 250 and up but ill look on ebay

^ look great with this Orion Blue laces

i also change my PS too
Orion Blue or Blk shoelaces?

how much are lebron VII dunkmans currently selling for cause i don't wanna pay too much for a pair that my friend is selling

Still don't get how they're doing a lowtop basketball shoe WITH A 360 Air unit which is high off the ground to begin with. oh well.
80% will use em for casual wear.

Ima be pissed if they give us the HWC colorways in the low top am7s....

Originally Posted by never wear them

Still don't get how they're doing a lowtop basketball shoe WITH A 360 Air unit which is high off the ground to begin with. oh well.

See (Up)Tempo Lows and the CB4 2. Not saying either was, or was not, a good hoops shoe, but it's not like it's never happened before.

This VII is probably going to be the best of the Lebron line when we look back in a few years. Even though bron bron flopped hard due to the fact that his team mate was smashin that cat.. eww. lol jk

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

This VII is probably going to be the best of the Lebron line when we look back in a few years.

Pertie has lots of tricks up his sleeve, just a question of how much leeway he gets.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Ima be pissed if they give us the HWC colorways in the low top am7s....

Dont give nike any ideas

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

This VII is probably going to be the best of the Lebron line when we look back in a few years. Even though bron bron flopped hard due to the fact that his team mate was smashin that cat.. eww. lol jk

I agree

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Lol @ calling the low neon VII's "Dunkman". Some kids will fall for anything.
This is one of the reasons Nike feels no obligation to put out what's being demanded by consumers -- they can slap together something similar (and at less cost) and these sheep will sop it up with a biscuit.
laugh.gif

And shame to the poster who saw the jordan/lebrons and didn't ask if they'll release.
Who knows ... maybe Nike's waiting for the summer trade-talks to fuel the possibility of a future exodus to the Bulls for LeBron.
I can see it now ... drop the Jordan/LeBron as a QS while the fire is hot, then watch him go to Miami.
roll.gif

I'm so glad I stayed away from the LeBron line this year.

You completely contradict yourself. On one hand you blast dudes who like the lows, and call them sheep. Yet the "real" dunkmans didn't even look like dunkmans, and were plain as hell. But since they were "dunkmans" everyone bought them anyways. Any way you look at it, the neon lows are MUCH closer to the actual dunkman look we've seen for years. But since it doesn't actually say "dunkman" on the box the board CANNOT call them dunkmans under any circumstances even though they are for all intents and purposes, dunkmns? Give me a break. Whatever though, it's just a stupid name anyhow. But when it comes to the actual shoe, the neon am lows KILL the "dunkmans" on looks every day of the week and twice on Sundays.

Originally Posted by swingshot

Grown men bickering over which colorway of a shoe is more legitimate than the other?

Weak.

true. Pretty weak. I just didn't like the "sheep" comment. It's way overused (Mostly incorrectly) on niketalk. Wear what you like. And I like the lebron 7 am lows. Insta-copped.

I love the neon grey lows more than the official dunkmans.

not worth arguin but this year, petry put out a black neon pair as the official dunkman 7, but gave us a dunkman like colorway for the lows.

Back
Top Bottom