OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Since Kobe got a USA cw, i would love to see a AM VII cw. I know the Kobe line and Lebron line are totally different and I know the possibilty of a USA cw is very slim, but how would yall feel about one?

I'd think it be aaaaaiiiitte. Eeh. I feel like the navy ps and the navy ams woulda been perfect if they threw a U.S patch on em or somethin.

Off topic, but the lbj 4 all stars woulda been perfect for a USA color selection.

4360680480_c954386ca9_o.jpg

best lebron viis

actually the best for me since the fruity pebbles (yes and that includes the big apples)

There hasn't been much talk about the white AM lows. I just received mine today and they are real fresh. Great summer shoe for sure. Hopefully they are nice and comfortable when I try them on.

is it that slow that they have to cover shoes we have seen for months? sometimes i wonder who makes the decisions at sole collector...

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

is it that slow that they have to cover shoes we have seen for months? sometimes i wonder who makes the decisions at sole collector...
I believe his name is Steve Mulholland.

Also, this whole thread is full of "shoes we have seen for months," so it seems a bit silly to get at SCmag for doing the same. Not trying to hate, just saying.

@phnrprman: Nice pickup! Are you a size 8, or just collecting?

pimp.gif
those are DOPE !!! Great photography also. The lights dimmed showing the air bubbles was a nice touch.

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

phnr I wonder where u get ur pes and what u have coming lol

one can only wonder
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
and also who knows what else that connect can produce. hopefully nothing for a few weeks. im going over my sneaker budget for the month.
tongue.gif
but if anything in my size range comes along i most likily will jump on it. my fiance is going to kill me when she finds out i have more sneakers coming.
ohwell.gif

can someone post a pic of the air max 7's navy blue&white with the red laces on. They come with both white and red laces, but I never see pics of the red laces on them. thanks.

Back
Top Bottom