OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

you mean these?
thread is a little too dead..
p.s I have a size 10.5 left in these if anybody knows what these are, and most of you should

^very nice!

penny: did you ever have 11.5? kills me those never came out. I am at the point of sticking with kobes lol.

hopefully after july 1st, the bring out one of those unreleased colorways, hopin he stays with the cavs, just for the cav fanatics, or newyork, for obvious reasons

Originally Posted by gavman23

I saw some of the nba draft combine on nba tv earlier today and lebron's boy john wall was rocking the POPs

He's wearing them in ESPN's Sport Science - 

Originally Posted by dyyhard

I saw some of the nba draft combine on nba tv earlier today and lebron's boy john wall was rocking the POPs

Is this old? Didn't dude just sign to Reebok?

The MVP PS VII's are sweet. I like that the heel window on the medial side actual matches with the rest of the upper, unlike the other PS VII's where the synthetic leather heel panel looks like it was very obviously changed after being intended as Flywire.

Cool pics LilPennyfan. My vote goes to the 6's tho. The 7PE looks like a quilt or blanket of some sort. The colors are a good match tho.

those MVP PSs are
pimp.gif

but I still give the edge to MVP VIs
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by playaproved

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Is this old? Didn't dude just sign to Reebok?

Maybe not.  I've seen him wear both the POPs and Black/Reds in several recent videos and workouts.  If you look at around 2:28 in the vid you can see they covered the swoosh with black tape.

nice redcarpets,

the all stars are my fav out of the line..

THese are good as well

i already had the ctk from hoh but I got an extra "promo" pair that were for players and come with sample tagging
url]

Back
Top Bottom