OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by sloanboy

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan
its a couple people ill KILL for those
pimp.gif

Who wants to start a NT squad that'll break into Nike HQ and steal some Bron Bron's???

^ Hmmm...I'm not even going to say anything. Go to NDC, find the white lows, there are 2 little boxes under the pic of the shoe, click the right box, then when the pic changes to the "dunkman lows" click the picture.

Or when you see the regular white lows on NDC, click on them, when the page loads, look up above where you pick your size, you will see a picture of the "dunkman lows", click that picture.

Or copy and paste the link below.

store.nike.com/index.jsp?sitesrc=uslp&country=US&lang_locale=en_US&l=shop%2Csearch%2CsearchList-lebron#l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-358459/pgid-358460

Originally Posted by denniscu

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Akrons, Dunkmans or the RCs???
RCs win...
FLAWLESS victory!

how about for ballin??
you cant go wrong with either one of them, looks wise and balling wise i would go with the akrons since the sole isnt translucent.  The lebron vii translucent soles dont have the best traction.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Akrons, Dunkmans or the RCs???
RCs win...
FLAWLESS victory!

how about for ballin??
you cant go wrong with either one of them, looks wise and balling wise i would go with the akrons since the sole isnt translucent.  The lebron vii translucent soles dont have the best traction.

Thanks for the suggestion!

i was at the Camarillo Outlets on Sunday and they had a couple pairs of Red Carpet's. I noticed at least 2 pairs in size 13, but they might have more pairs in smaller sizes too. They were going for $130. That's all the info I've got for now.

Speaking of outlets, I went by the Nike outlet in Tulare, CA and they had a FSR of B-grade white/navy VII's for $109

Back
Top Bottom