OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

^
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ITS JUST ENDED LEBRON AND BOSH WILL BE THE CHICAGO BULLS NEXT SEASON ESPN CONFIRMED INSIDER INFORMATION ABOUT IT 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
 it needed all capitals 
laugh.gif

^^ trippin. nothing is confirmed, FA hasnt even officially started. Watch headline: "STERN SLAPS BULLS, 20MILLION TAMPERING"

Originally Posted by joeysole

Just in time for vaca..
pimp.gif

Shouts to my friend.. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
Can't even lie, I absolute want those in the worst way.. Care to share your "friend", I need a pair! 
roll.gif

Just in time for vaca..
pimp.gif

Shouts to my friend.. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

Damn, I need some new friends. My friends only ask me for money, they never hook me up with PE nikes like that. Mets colorway am7 is so so sexy. Please come to NY Lebron so these colors will be on auto for every 1 of your shoes. Nice pickup there,guy.

Just in time for vaca..
pimp.gif

Shouts to my friend.. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

Damn, I need some new friends. My friends only ask me for money, they never hook me up with PE nikes like that. Mets colorway am7 is so so sexy. Please come to NY Lebron so these colors will be on auto for every 1 of your shoes. Nice pickup there,guy.

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

I like those blk/red XI Lebron's.  What was the reason most of these cw's didn't release again?

In the case of the XI themed Lebrons, JB might have objected... they apparently didn't like the elephant print Air Flight 89s.

More generally, you could probably put it down to poor decision making... apparently the (black) Dunkmans came quite close to not being released at all.

Back
Top Bottom