OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by us3Less

Thanks to lacelocked.com for the help! Great price, too!

havent seen a glittered sole since
reebok-answer-1-throwback-thursday-3.jpg

I'm liking the mvp ps > mvp maxes
OMGGG, F the LEbrons, I need those, the Navy and the White and Red's again ASAP!!!!!
Ahhhhh brings back memories....i had the navy pair
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just got 2 pairs of lebron 7 MVP on citysole.com and i repeat they are not the PS version and they are Am for 175.00 just like retail for 160.00 plus tax 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

igwal3.jpg

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Just got 2 pairs of lebron 7 MVP on citysole.com and i repeat they are not the PS version and they are Am for 175.00 just like retail for 160.00 plus tax 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

igwal3.jpg

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
thanks for the heads up, i just copped me a size 11. only thing im worried about is thaty their inventory does not auto update so alot of those sizes could be already out of stock and we will not know till tomorrow. i highly doubt these will be a gr since only 20 pairs were released in the phillipines last month. i expect them to release like the big stages but in a higher quantity. i got connects at my local hoh but sfter seeing how the big stages were released, im not even sure houston will see any of these. i would start calling around tomorrow cause these could be a qs drop this saturday.

^$9. final total was $183.99, so just about $10 over retail+tax. dont be fooled by the fsr showing right now, unless they got a crap load of size runs, alot of those sizes are already gone, they just wont update till tomorow. hopefully we will get a confirmed rd tomorrow since citysole is shipping on saturday. does citysole ever ship before official rd, or do they wait till rd like 99% of a other authentic retailers? either way i got to get a pair.

thanks man...and yea im probably out of luck now and i dont wanna wake up in the am saying that it was out of stock and then have to wait for my money to be refunded

im pissed....i wore my dunkmans for the second time (i didnt even wear them for a full game the first time) any ways, wore them thinking i should put some use to them. So as i laced them up all the way to the top eyelet i began to shoot around and next thing i know i hear a small pop and my right foot feels significantly loose. I look down and one of the top eyelets TORE!! i was horrified...anyways, im debating on sending them to nike for a voucher...what do you guys think???

pulled the trigger...crossing my fingers that they are still in stock and i dont get an email in a couple days saying that the money will be refunded

Originally Posted by DiRkNaStY41

pulled the trigger...crossing my fingers that they are still in stock and i dont get an email in a couple days saying that the money will be refunded

same here just ordered 3 pairs for my nephew and I

No problem guys they only have a 9,10,10.5,14 left on citysole
Yeah when they say ship by Sept 13 means they will ship before then 

Just wait for email saying you order is confirmed and then they will say next email will have you tracking number 

so you will get 3 emails total 

it appears they are updating inventory.

was able to order mine and now those sizes are gone.

thanks for those who texted me last night with the good news, but im gonna wait and see if these drop at HOH.

even though i can live without the hassle, I think i learned from the dunkman vii's when they dropped at NT and was deemed to be a Niketown/HOH Release..

This is what i got off another site 
Celebrate LeBron's Second MVP Win with the LeBron 7 MVP Special Edition Air Max Sneakers

When LeBron James was declared the 2010 NBA MVP, he became a charter member of an exclusive club of players who won the honor in consecutive season. The list includes legends like Wilt Chamberlain, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar and Michael Jordan. To mark the occasion, Nike created a special edition LeBron 7 MVP for him to wear as he received his award. The sneaker is a slightly redesigned version of the Air Max LeBron VII, which is currently available in a wide variety of colorways and editions.

The Air Max LeBron 7 MVP edition sneaker features a white colorway with Wolf Grey fleece used in the Flywire side panels and a chenille swoosh logo. The sneaker is accented in crimson and gold, and the familiar lion logo on the medial heel section is replaced with an MVP varsity logo. Other notable features include the words "witness" and "history" in gold embroidery on the white collar of the shoe, an L and J insignia on the heel and an "LBJ 23" signature plus swoosh on the tongue. Inside the insole you can find a tag certifying that the shoe has been "engineered and crafted to the exact specifications" of LeBron. While there has been no official release information as yet, pictures have surfaced of the special packaging the sneaker will come in, which is a special edition gold Nike box festooned with the LeBron signature and the Nike swoosh in red.

Nike is also releasing a special MVP edition of the LeBron VII Low sneaker, which features a white colorway. The front of the toe box features laser-etched MVP trophy logos and 08-09 and 09-10, as well as an MVP x 2 logo on the lateral side panels. The tongue features an embossed LBJ signature and Nike swoosh in silver. Although there are no official release details as yet, these sneakers are expected to be an ultra-limited release that may not be generally available in retail outlets.

CITYSOLE IS SOLD OUT

Originally Posted by metallic

Hope my order goes through as well. Wow how word spreads so quickly lol

Truth.

Woke up this morning to a few pm's and a bunch of texts...

I only found out round 7:30 am when my homie woke me up from my beauty sleep

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Originally Posted by metallic

Hope my order goes through as well. Wow how word spreads so quickly lol

Truth.

Woke up this morning to a few pm's and a bunch of texts...

Booyaka

Your order for the size 11  is confirmed.   Your pair is expected in to our
warehouse by the 13th and is scheduled to ship out to you between September
13 and September 15.  We will notify you with a tracking number once the
item has shipped out.   If you have any questions in regards to your
purchase,  please email us

Well I just ordered a size 10.5 they put back up along with 11.5 and 14, so hopefully my order will go through. I actually got my ctks last friday at hoh in dallas on sale with the red sale tag attached to them! lol 

Back
Top Bottom