OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

When ordering from citysole they send out 3 emails on 1 is that you place order 2 is that the pre-order is confirmed and 3 is that item was shipped out ill show you what you are suppose to get for in email for  everything to be confirmed if you havent got this email by now your order is probably canceled. 
Date Ordered: Tuesday 07 September, 2010

The comments for your order are: Dear Sir,

Thank you for your recent purchase of the Nike Air Max Lebron VII NFW  (MVP)
from www.citysole.com

Your order for the size 9 and 12  is confirmed.   Your pair is expected in
to our warehouse by the 13th and is scheduled to ship out to you between
September 13 and September 15.  We will notify you with a tracking number
once the item has shipped out.   If you have any questions in regards to
your purchase,  please email us at [email protected].

At citysole.com our aim is to provide you with the latest in highly
sought-after kicks with fast and reliable shipping at a reasonable cost.   I
hope that you find your experience with citysole.com a satisfactory one.  
If that is the case, tell a friend.  And if it is not,  please do not
hesitate to let us know so that we may make the necessary adjustments.

Please visit again.

Mike Shaw
www.citysole.com

Your order has been updated to the following status:
New status: Pre-Order Confirmed
yea i received both emails...i ordered right around when they first put them up that night 

Originally Posted by bmoore34

Not to try and burst your bubble, but I didn't ordered like a Noon yesterday & got a confirmation email & everything also. I fthey only had 23 pair I would think mine would be cancelled. I hope you & everyone else gets theirs, including me!
smile.gif

Wow, where on earth did you get that number?  When I physically called them yesterday, they had 150 orders and it seems that most have been getting positive confirmations. Citysole actually answers their phone and will comfirm your order status.

^ Then both of your orders should be good then i ordered at 11:30PM eastern time that was when i had put on here and text all the people i know and they texted all the other people well we will see when we get the tracking numbers 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Guys, all I am saying is just let's hope there is more then 23 pair or alot of orders are going to get canceled. Like I said I didn't order until around Noon & received 2 of the 3 emails. Again I just don't want anyone getting all excited & then have their hopes rained on including me.

Missed on citysole, hoping more are released.  Def a weird release with pairs trickling out to stores the way they are.  Still can't get as into lebrons after his "Decision".   

why does everyone hate on brons decision to leave cleveland, there was nothing there for him in terms of a ring. he left money on the table, he is not a greedy coward like alot of yall say he is. cant wait till he wins his first ring with miami, and trust me he will do it. if he can get to the confrence championship with that half %%$ cleaveland team, he will def go all the way with the squad miami has. when it comes to the mvp's, am mvp's>>>>>>ps mvp's. ps mvp's are worth retail at best.

MTAGs
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

PS are cool but MVP VIIs are better (imo of course)

Dave- Ill be getting my pair from CS
pimp.gif
Thanks for the text that night,unfortunately I was not awake
laugh.gif

in all honesty, i like the ps more simply for the usage factor. I was gonna play in mine so i would rather have the zoom. the air max is relagated to casual only for me.

anyone know where i can snag an 11.5 in those MVps?

I wish i could find a pairs of MTAG'S in my size!
nerd.gif
 I ordered the MVP'S on the 8th at 1 in the afternoon and I got all of the emails so hopefully everyone can get the shoes that ordered

so here is my problem with my Dunkman VII....what do you guys think....keep them and just lace them up before the last eyelet OR send them into Nike for a voucher??

it sucks how they will only give you a voucher up to the MSRP price and doesnt even include the tax that we had to pay for them AND I have to pay to ship it out to them.

FYI...dont tie them to the top eyelet on the dunkmans when playing in them (i looked at the other eyelets and the "leather" lining isnt even leather, its like man made crap because you can see the laces have scraped them down to the point there the other eyelets would probably do the same if i kept wearing them that way.

I say keep them fam. Ur just going to pay more out of ur pocket for another pair and risk the same thing happening again.

Back
Top Bottom