OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

I didnt know the p.s. are out........how much are they?

can someone tell me why do i bother even creating that first post with MOST or ALL of the information for the lebrons??? why do i bother saying that i update the post too??

READ PEOPLE READ!!!

LINK TO FIRST POST WITH INFORMATION!
[h3]Nike LeBron VII Post Season[/h3]
lebron7ps-blkwhtred.jpg

Name: LeBron VII P.S.
Color: Black/Sport Red-White
Style: 407639-002
Release Date: 03/27/2010
Price: $140
Exclusive: ??? (appears to be a gr; some stores have already received shipment)

i didn't even notice the diamond stitching on the insides...

i can't wait to get a pair...interested in seeing how different these perform from the air max

The Genesis- how'd the PS feel when you tried them on in comparison to the air max VIIs?

I guess I'm slow, cause I didn't realize that the toe on the CTK's was patent. The shoe is clean, I just wish the toe was the same color as the body of the shoe.
Not really feeling the white enough to drop another $200 on a HoH release.

^yeah one solid color would have have been perfect!But still looks like a nice summer shoe. (still debating whether i should copp or not)

^For sure, I definitely like them. If there was a HoH around me they'd be hard to resist.

I'm guessing the PS VII should be a solid shoe

Because what was the complaint about Air Max VIIs?....That it wasnt responsive...

The PS VII is gonna have Zoom,Flywire,an outrigger and it looks like they improved the lockout around the ankle.

The only thing I could possibly see wrong with it is maybe traction because of the clear sole.

I honestly think this will be Lebron's breakthrough shoe that will be user friendly to everybody

nike-lebron-vii-ps-detailed-photos-5.jpg

You will like PS's. They are very light. They remind me of Soldier 3's but more comfortable and flexible due to Flywire. Toebox is also narrow, but there's just enough room. I like the ankle area. Thanks to the noticeable cut on the lateral side they allow more movement without compromising ankle support. There's Zoom Air in front and back, but I doubt it's double stacked. Could be wrong tho. Time for some real tests later this week. Stay tuned... so far it looks very promising.

http://
lebron7-ps-black-red-white-06-web.jpg

Originally Posted by kaczalas

You will like PS's. They are very light. They remind me of Soldier 3's but more comfortable and flexible due to Flywire. Toebox is also narrow, but there's just enough room. I like the ankle area. Thanks to the noticeable cut on the lateral side they allow more movement without compromising ankle support. There's Zoom Air in front and back, but I doubt it's double stacked. Could be wrong tho. Time for some real tests later this week. Stay tuned... so far it looks very promising.

http:///
lebron7-ps-black-red-white-06-web.jpg

I cant wait for the POPs.....I know its gonna be his breakthrough shoe

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

I honestly think this will be Lebron's breakthrough shoe that will be user friendly to everybody
QFT i see everyone and theyre mama wearing these out on the court... may i dare say it but

hyperdunk status?

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

READY FOR SATURDAY! HOH CHICAGO HS THEM ON DISPLAY
Pry be at HoH Chi at 2:30pm. Hopefully they still have my size in either these or the Kobe V USC's.

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

My first and probably only Lebron 7's......

Still the best c/w for me...

the red tinted bubble with the red am bag
piano black patent
white pannel with red flywire strands
clear red sole

details on these are underrated

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the PS's are looking better and better. i hope they don't fit as narrowly as the soldier 3s.

Back
Top Bottom