OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by YoungGunna714

Shiekhs Shoes stores starting to get Dunkmans in. All Sacramento Stores got em

Which other stores got them in Sac?   besides Shiekhs.

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]I really do hope HOHNY has a pair of Akron's left in my size come Thursday afternoon, thats gunna be the only day i can make it down to Harlem to pick them up besides Saturday.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Oh and screw whoever posted those great pics of the CTK's [/color]
smh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]
i was gunna try my hardest to pass on those but i saw em and you know how that goes [/color]
laugh.gif

I'm stuck down here in Miami Florida for the release of the CTK's and i just wanna know if there's any So. Fla. people
or anyone in general who can point  me towards any locations that'll have CTKs in stock this weekend down here, also been wondering

the same about the Akrons..Any help is Appreciated and even a PM would suffice
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Oh and almost forgot.. I took these pics today, excuse the iPhone Quality..

2ypazvc.jpg

15d2juo.jpg

33p6c9g.jpg

They aren't bad at all and felt great when i tried them on.
Can't wait till i'm able to buy a pair to test them out on the court
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

I'm really going to regret not getting any Bron VIIs.

Theres no reason not have any....They still ahve the Black/White/Golds,White/Reds and The Christmas Lebrons in widely available plus the first White/Black/red colorway has been popping up in outlets lately for like 109?

i kinda woulda perferred not to have them with the clear sole, i heard that they tend to be slippery, well i'll see

SO I CANT WAIT TO ROCK THIS...

PS THANKS TO MY BOY KID LEBRON FOR THE JACKET...

WHO AM I GONNA GO WITH FRANK OR BRANDON  CUZ THESE ARE GETTING OUT OF DATE..
Spoiler [+]
29735346e18eec4ce678c73aa6ee40e93bfffd4.pjpg

^WT..... Um going to Ross to c if they have those jackets!!!!!! Since someone had to post those CTK pics that made me change my mind!

nike i dont get it...

Kobe can get a colorway like this and Lebron can't?

release those CAV Fanatics..

I know you are reading this Nike.. Stop playing

Release the Cav fanatic, HWC orange and/or blue colorway (pefer orange)

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

nike-zoom-kobe-v-usc-4.jpg

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Theres no reason not have any....They still ahve the Black/White/Golds,White/Reds and The Christmas Lebrons in widely available plus the first White/Black/red colorway has been popping up in outlets lately for like 109?
even besides the fact you can find them that inexpensive is the fact these shoes are one of the best lebron's made to date. the cover the full gambit of what a bball shoe should have...and even not have. these are my 2nd favorite shoe behind the kobe v. both are exceptional basketbal shoes...i'm no shoe scientist i do know what my feet like though...and you really are missing out.  

Originally Posted by bigsupa

SO I CANT WAIT TO ROCK THIS...

PS THANKS TO MY BOY KID LEBRON FOR THE JACKET...

WHO AM I GONNA GO WITH FRANK OR BRANDON  CUZ THESE ARE GETTING OUT OF DATE..
Spoiler [+]
29735346e18eec4ce678c73aa6ee40e93bfffd4.pjpg

oh that jacket you have was from last year? that jacket is sickkkk!!!   

Originally Posted by rbtronnie5

Originally Posted by Brandon5000

Originally Posted by rbtronnie5

Originally Posted by andfattoo

CTK's do look really good, but it was either them or the Akrons and the Akrons won.
haha...what you are saying is like saying you had a choice of a hot blonde or a hot brunette and you took the hot blonde

laugh.gif
right... plus I'm an Ohio guy but going to OU I can't rock with Akron, one of our rivals... the CTKs on the other hand
devil.gif
ya i feel you on that. you are making a wise decision. i went to umd and if the kobe v duke colors had a d on it...they would def be a no go for me. 
laugh.gif
  True that.  Imagine trying to walk through UMD with those on your feet.  No go.  Ecspecially after last week.

109!?!
nerd.gif
Where dey do that at???

simply certified they have been popping up in outlets for the last month or so now.

ill take HWC please blue or orange please!!

idk. after peeping these pics, i'm not really feeling the CTK's that much anymore. i also just woke up. lol

Originally Posted by Simply Certified

109!?!
nerd.gif
Where dey do that at???
they were on NDC for 109 a while back and like he stated they have been popping up at SOME outlets

Originally Posted by Simply Certified

Crazy EBW wrote:

109!?!
nerd.gif
Where dey do that at???

Back
Top Bottom