OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

MVP set.
happy.gif

My laptop keeps locking up but if you look at the pic of jason petrie is the aml viii thread on the very right side of the pic is a pair of black/pink ps vii's and hanging in the background is a maroon/gold ps vii...so nike didn't just hold back with the air max vii they have good colorways of the ps that never even saw the light of day

Lil Penny...Just wondering but approx. how much did those cost you all together?

That collection is plain
pimp.gif

Sad part is I didnt shill bid. This *#@+*@ Joel that used to work for me *@!$$* my auction up, and the other dude told me an hour b4 auction ends he cant pay that much and accidently bid and I wasnt home to cancel.

Had to go nuts on these, glad I was able to locate.  One of my favorite 7s and the 7s are one of my favorite lebrons. 
8a5161591cf61cc247775df1f422e70c37cb99ed.jpg

Lilpenny where u able to get ur hands on any 8's yet? If so, I would love to see pics... Thanks

Good to see you finally got a pair for yourself,Justin. I know you were hunting for those forever. Welcome to the UK7 club!

Originally Posted by Earl the Pearl

Had to go nuts on these, glad I was able to locate.  One of my favorite 7s and the 7s are one of my favorite lebrons. 
8a5161591cf61cc247775df1f422e70c37cb99ed.jpg

where did you find these? haven't had any luck yet

Back
Top Bottom