OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Let's take it down a notch - all the sour faces over shoes. So many other more important things to concern yourselves with.

Originally Posted by truestory1011

Let's take it down a notch - all the sour faces over shoes. So many other more important things to concern yourselves with.
Hit the nail on the head homie.

392061098.jpg

Fred-they look good. I probably wouldnt pass on a PS for a reasonable price but I like the AM version a bit more...

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Fred-they look good. I probably wouldnt pass on a PS for a reasonable price but I like the AM version a bit more...
i wouldn't pass on the blue hwc or orange hwc or cavfanatic or kentucky or svsm away in a 10.5 for a reasonable price.  man, i need to know the right people.  whoever has these is a lucky S.O.B.
pimp.gif

Wow those almost look like fakes lol. I want to get her purple nfw

Wanted to break something out fairfax wise today, Had trouble deciding but went with what I have doubles of

Loving the fairfax VII ..  Man wish you weren't my size!!!  Did have some luck on doubling up on the MVPs finally for very close to retail.  Can't wait for them to show up on Wednesday.  

Got my 2 pairs of MVPs for close to retail, actually less with some coupons I had.

This week is going to be FIRE:

2 X Lebron VII AM - MVP
1 X Jordan XX3 - Titaniuim
1 X Jordan XX3 - White/Red
1 X Jordan XX3 - Stealth
1 X Lebron VII Low - Green/White
1 X Nike Air Max 2009 - Black/Orange
1 X Nike Air Max 93 - White/Green
1 X Trainer 1 - Black/Volt
1 X Lunarglide 2 - Livestrong

Can't wait for all of these to arrive, especially Lebron MVP and Titaniums.

Back
Top Bottom