OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

If the VIIs stayed on the market and kept producing new colorways theyd continue to sell.
I have no doubt in my mind...

I need to find me some red carpets still 
mad.gif

^ No doubt. Ive been buying more 7's than 8's as of late. I waited it out and have been getting some great deals on them. Like these for $65.00 shipped...

9f23690717ee037f7e6415cfebd3e40df112e821_r.jpg

7s are very comfortable, I wouldnt say kobe 5 comfy or lebron 8 comfy but they top almost any other b ball sneaker that i've worn on the court

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

7s are very comfortable, I wouldnt say kobe 5 comfy or lebron 8 comfy but they top almost any other b ball sneaker that i've worn on the court

I respectfully disagree with you....I can name like 20 shoes that are more comfortable.....The Lebron VIIs feel like some Air Max shoe straight from from 1990s and for Basketball they are damn near unbearable....so hard and unresponsive

Never planned on getting these but saw they had a low bid with minutes left & put in a bid. I for sure thought my $65 max bid would get outbid. $65 shipped!

man i got so lucky with my red carpets. i went to get the FTLOTG AJ VIIs and low and behold, the FL near my house had the last sz 12 with a 30 dollar coupon autocopped lol SOO LUCKY. =) i think my pics are in this thread somewhere..dunno how to find them tho

I bet $$$ that Nike will make a LeBron 7.5 later. Imagine Red Carpet 8s or South Beach 7s...

5199937012_c2f7aae9b7.jpg

This is the only reason why the 8s are comfortable. Put these new Nike insoles in those 7s... Same comfort. I use my bred 8 insoles for my red carpets.

And agree on what Rock said. But..... Only in the right colorway.

Most of the colorways were "yawn" but the limited stuff was hot. Sucks they were limited.

from outlet thread.
courtesy of harejordan23

Kissimmie Clearance Update, 407-396-0500
$79.99, all are FSR and A grade with Lebron Boxes as of 10 am.

Cool Greys
White/red nfw
white/navy
blakcj/white/gold

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

I respectfully disagree with you....I can name like 20 shoes that are more comfortable.....The Lebron VIIs feel like some Air Max shoe straight from from 1990s and for Basketball they are damn near unbearable....so hard and unresponsive
I respectfully agree with you, mister friendly.. lol I LOVE the 7s, fell in love with the way they look and fit, but when I first balled in them, I was soooo disappointed.  I checked online to read reviews and such and found out that these shoes have a break in period.  I don't get the technology or why this is necessary, but after a miserable break in period these shoes are very responsive, unlike Kobe 5s or 6s or even Bron's 8s that feel ready to play right out of the box. 

5478035934_a2452da3ef_z.jpg

i'm appreciatin this pair even more now... been gettin a couple of steals on ebay on the 7s.
pimp.gif

i have some cash aside if i ever see a sz 11 or 10.5 for the HWCs.

Originally Posted by never wear them

5478035934_a2452da3ef_z.jpg

i'm appreciatin this pair even more now... been gettin a couple of steals on ebay on the 7s.
pimp.gif

i have some cash aside if i ever see a sz 11 or 10.5 for the HWCs.
pimp.gif
 always appreciate your pics man! i think the value of the dunkman vii's went up with the viii not having good feedback so far.

i just wish they didnt do that whole 3 version ordeal with the 8s. the model is a classic. too bad the color selections kinda sucked...
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom